Funny Resident Evil Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Resident Evil Pictures

As we all know, the world of Resident Evil can be quite dark and depressing at times, so here's a thread to cheer you up. These are some pics I made, enjoy

Pic 1
    Spoiler:

Pic 2
    Spoiler:
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

That's a big sandwich.

Comment

Hahaha... great pictures master! Finally i get to see the JILL SANDWICH Gues Barry didn't make it in time to save her this time. Keep it up.
      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Why not put Barry on top of the sandwich?

Comment

Love the sandwich
          Freedom of Information.

Comment

those are funny. i really like the one with leon

Comment

Loving the JILL SANDWICH! ;)

Comment

Thanks

Spoiler:
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

Hahaha
                  That's classics
                  "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                    Last edited by Daargoth; 01-13-2009, 07:53 PM.

Comment

google's.

no spoiler tags guys, sorry

Comment

lol the 'FAIL' one is pretty good. maybe someone who isn't banned on gamefaqs (i am ) could post the leon scrubbing the trolls one, the RE5 board needs a massive cleanup of trolls

Comment

I was trying to show my girlfriend the new viral video and during a moment of extreme and excited geekness, I accidently put my birthdate as 1995 instead of 86. So, I am apparently blocked out of the site
                          I've tried every 15 minutes or so to try again but it's not having it. Anyone know how long it takes to reset or has it blocked the ip address?

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post

I was trying to show my girlfriend the new viral video and during a moment of extreme and excited geekness, I accidently put my birthdate as 1995 instead of 86. So, I am apparently blocked out of the site
                            I've tried every 15 minutes or so to try again but it's not having it. Anyone know how long it takes to reset or has it blocked the ip address?
                            Cookies? Delete your cookies.

Comment

Alright, thanks. How many Viral videos do you think they'll put out before the release? I say 1 or 2 more. Maybe 1 next month and then the last one a few day days before RE5 comes out.
                              Last edited by REmaster; 01-16-2009, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X