RPD Dispatch Episode 10 - Resident Evil Zero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by randomwab View Post
    Episode 11 will come out, and no one will mention Episode 10 or the fact that it's not been released and never will be.
    This.

We'll probably do one after RE5 hype dies down. I've been thinking about what we should do after this as well. Probably RE5 + Outbreak stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
      Outbreak stories.
      I just got sweaty.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
        This.

We'll probably do one after RE5 hype dies down. I've been thinking about what we should do after this as well. Probably RE5 + Outbreak stories.
        Is there really a RE5 hype out there? I like the game though I felt a little dissapointed about it.

Somehow I needed a survival horror doze, I bought Dead Space a week before RE5 comes out. I should tell you that despite of having anxiously wait 4 years for RE5, I haven't finished RE5 yet because I tend to play Dead Space instead of RE5.

By the way thanks guys for doing a Podcast about Dead Space, I knew about the game but I didn't pay the proper attention to it until I heard back again Dead Space podcast

Comment

I cant find it in the itunes store please help

Comment

We had to postpone this one Tyrack. We'll eventually get to do RE0, but RE5 stuff just took over for it.

Comment

KK thx dot, cant wait for your coverage because i havent played RE0 yet

Comment

Can't you guys just quickly tidy up what you've already done and release it? I'd settle just for that

Comment

Unless I missed it, we never recorded anything properly because the day it was set to be recorded, Dot was still still recovering from his dental work and some people hadn't played/finished the game.
                  Last edited by Rombie; 04-18-2009, 02:37 AM.

Comment

*waits....waits......waits......dies*

Comment

• Just completed Resident Evil Zero, it was pretty good, but not as good as the REmake. Can't wait for this podcast to come out!

Comment

• Originally posted by fivebyfive View Post
                        Just completed Resident Evil Zero, it was pretty good, but not as good as the REmake. Can't wait for this podcast to come out!
                        dont count on it..................

Comment

• Hey hey, maybe..you never know

Comment

• Originally posted by fivebyfive View Post
                            Just completed Resident Evil Zero, it was pretty good, but not as good as the REmake. Can't wait for this podcast to come out!
                            I prefer REzero to REmake. Had more fun playing the game.

Comment

• did this podcast ever roll out its not on itunes

Comment

• Podcast 10 has never been recorded or released.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X