Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did the Skype line close already?

Comment

Hope not. I just sent my mp3 with my thoughts on Zero. Oh well, here's hoping.

Comment

Actually I have an idea for a new segment of the podcast that would have certain RE topics that can be debated by the hosts. Kinda like PTI on Espn.
        Perfect example Does Resident Evil 3 deserve the 3 in the title? Then each side can make there case. I guess Dot can be Wilbon and Mr. Spencer can be Kornheiser.
        Last edited by Stars1356; 02-03-2009, 06:59 PM.

Comment

What about a debate as to who is the identity of Bird Masked Woman ? And how she is tied to Wesker, Excella and indeed Chris.

Comment

When can we expect the podcast? It's been a while.
            sigpic

Comment

There's been some delays, but we should return to schedule as soon as possible.
              See you in hell.

Comment

No problems, guys. Take your time

Comment

I'm sure it will be an excellent podcast once you are able to get it out there !

Comment

i forgot why is it delayed? is someone ill?

Comment

Dot was sick for a bit then he had a dental operation and was getting over that, and he hadn't had time to play Zero yet. He's started playing recently, so unless something else comes up, it shouldn't be long.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm ready for the podcast, the picture reflects my opinion concerning RE Zero... expecially about the ability that allows "Marcus" to control leeches.

"Now I will have my revenge on Umbrella, and the world will burn in an inferno of hate! Follow me Leeches!" *playing the flute

I dunno if someone here never heard about the legend "The Pied Piper of Hamelin", but first time i saw Marcus during the game, he was under the rain, outside the train with several hundred Leeches coming to him... I had a dejavou "Jesus Chris he is magical pied piper! He controls leeches instead of rats but he's him!"

Comment

I urge you guys to give a fair chance to zero. Sure the story is strange in some places and the partner zapping is awkaward but the atmosphere when in the training facility is second to none in my opinion. Ammo is short, Wesker and Birkin monitoring ur progress, documents teasing the backstory of Umbrella. Its all a very haunting atmosphere and i think overall the game has been treated a little bit too harshly.
                          "I've got 100 cows."
                          "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Guys, I think we're going to skip this "lets play game X" format. Honestly, these days, I just don't really have time for it. I want to focus on getting game sections up for the site, so I suppose we can speak about those, but that'll be few and far between, as I need to dedicate a lot of time to one specific game for a section to go up.

The zero one is on hold, because I can't give it the time it deserves at the moment. I know that sucks, bad. I'm sorry for that, but we should have a podcast out soon concerning some NEW RE5 levels that some folks at Project Umbrella will be playing.

If anyone has any thoughts as to what we can do to replace the playing game X segment, let me know. It'll have to be interesting though. Thus far, we have news and call-in's, both of which don't really take up a lot of time.

When RE5 releases, we'll probably be talking about that. Basically seeing how far everyone got, and cut off any talk past the person who has made it the least furthest.

Comment

a few suggestions ..

- a 1up style "watcha been playing" with a few minutes to what else people have been playing ?

- some form of debate section ? like discussion on stuff like whether gaiden is canon or not ?

- and instead of doing a playing game segment, you guys can take a few minutes for one game each week, go a little in depth on it, not necesserily from actual playing experience before hand, but just generally ..

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                                - a 1up style "watcha been playing" with a few minutes to what else people have been playing ?
                                I'd like to see this one adopted too. We're all pretty big gamers on the podcast, and we're usually either playing something new or somewhat interesting, so I'm sure it'd be entertaining enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X