No announcement yet.

RPD Dispatch Episode 10 - Resident Evil Zero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But if the playing game X format is gone, what do we call-in about? We'll need some sort of specific criteria of what to talk about ya know?

Comment

Suggestions:

Maybe talk about your favourite characters, story, script, locations, items etc and why?

How you got into the series?

Old RE vs New RE debate?

Spin off Resident Evil titles?

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Spencer View Post
        How you got into the series?
        That was covered during the RE 1 podcast.

Originally posted by Henry Spencer View Post
        Old RE vs New RE debate?
        Guys I encourage you to do this.
        sigpic

Comment

We'll need some sort of specific criteria of what to talk about ya know?
          anything resident evil will fit the criteria just fine .

Comment

how about a "what do you think RE5 will be like if Shinji Mikami is still directing it"?

Comment

I think just convosations about resident evil and other games that come up through the course of talking about it. Have it more survival horror based than say Resident Evil only.

Comment

Well, we're considering doing that. Dot played with the idea of talking about the Silent Hill games, and I've been trying to convince everyone to play through Martian Gothic: Unification.
                See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                  Martian Gothic: Unification.
                  No. Get out. Leave. Leave the Earth forever. That game is sin on disc.

Comment

a silent hill podcast will be ace, and it opens up a whole another series of skit opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by randomwab View Post
                      No. Get out. Leave. Leave the Earth forever. That game is sin on disc.
                      How dare you, sir. I'll take my problems and piss off to Mars, thank you very much.

See you in hell.

Comment

I like the idea of covering a history of survival horror.

Comment

how about a episode dedicated to horror in general, movies, comics and reading

Comment

Yeah I'd like an SH podcast. SH4 wasn't as bad as people make it out to be dammit!

As for old RE vs. new RE... well I like both. Though as I've said before, I think old RE is put on a pedestal far too often.

Comment

We'll be doing a SH podcast for sure, but I think the immediate plans are a special RE5 podcast which will be done in about a week. Alexia and Ganado attended a "first to play" event and got to play the first two hours of RE5, so they are going to talk about that.

After that, I think we'll have a special RE5 themed podcast every week until everyone beats it. Basically, it'll be full of spoilers and we'll cut off discussion where the least progress was made. So if everyone made it to chapter 3 except one person who made it to 2, then we'll stop any discussion past chapter 2.

Nikk, we'll give a general heads up about what the podcast is about. And hey, feel free to call in just on random subjects. Game suggestions, maybe something we said you disagree with, etc.
                              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 02-15-2009, 08:18 AM.

Comment

How about we go through which achievements I've unlocked? You'll have content everyday, let alone week! =D

(Also, I'll have biohazard5 earlier than some, so perhaps I wouldn't mind getting involved pending mic quality =P)
                                Last edited by James; 02-16-2009, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X