No announcement yet.

“Resident Evil 5” Demo Premiers on Xbox 360 January 26 and PS3 February 5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll have the Japanese and English versions of this up on the site in about 30 minutes. Expect some more stuff later today (that media explosion I was talking about)

Comment

Someone's already YouTube'd the trailer for anyone who is too anxious to wait for Dot to upload it or doesn't have access to X-Box Live.

Mind you, this isn't to discourage anyone from downloading it when Dot uploads it.

>.>
      Last edited by Archelon; 01-16-2009, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Haha. Almost done now. Seems like I might have to forgo the media explosion. Getting a tooth pulled in 3 hours, so I'll either feel like crap for the rest of the day, or right as rain.

Comment

Ooh just realized that this is for the American territory!! No news on a PAL demo release???

Comment

After Gradon said that the game can be region locked to be played online, I'm a little bit worried ç_ç
            Last edited by Guest; 01-16-2009, 07:13 PM.

Comment

I'm excited for the demo, I can finally get my RE5 fix that I've been fiending for for the past year! A little is all I need to get me through the month...just a little...

Comment

Originally posted by Biokk View Post
                Ooh just realized that this is for the American territory!! No news on a PAL demo release???
                Capcom Eurosoft has confirmed the same dealio for people in PAL areas (XB360 version to same date in the US, PS3 version one week later as well).

Comment

Working...
                X