No announcement yet.

Kijuju Site - Phase 2 - Win Prizes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in Australia, the only country more important than America. However, since there's no posters around here, I can't help. Sorry. Believe me, if there was, I would get them ALL today.

Comment

I'd help you with that Helegad.
      We get nuthin' as usual. Still, Australia's contribution to RE5 was Sheva Alomar. I take some comfort in that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
        I think the first one was more interesting though. This one seemed a bit cheesy to me.
        Agreed. The first one struck some really good emotions, but this one didn't showcase anything particularly awesome. Although, I do find it interesting how Chris is obviously trying to "move on" from what he experienced in Kijuju.

As for the posters... bah! I'm going up to NYC in a few weeks, but by then, the contest will be over. ;_; Ah, well.

Comment

I'm not sure if I should show my face around here with all this compeditive egde going RAHHHHH

j/k

Dot actually was the one that got us involved as another site in this. I needed to talk to Roody first, but we're also going with the raffle giveaway style option to give the prizes away if we win. But currently I'm not fussed because in any case, all three sites involved are all well deserving of their fan support and the prizes going back out to the fans.

Big thumbs up to Capcom for running this.

Comment

Originally posted by consoul View Post
            I'd help you with that Helegad.
            We get nuthin' as usual. Still, Australia's contribution to RE5 was Sheva Alomar. I take some comfort in that.
            She's Australian? This country's only contributions to the series were Frederic Downing, and possibly Spencer himself.
            Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 01-14-2009, 06:39 PM.
            See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
              She's Australian?
              The actress whose likeness they used for modelling Sheva is. Her voice actress/motion capture actress is not.
              Last edited by Archelon; 01-14-2009, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                I'm not sure if I should show my face around here with all this compeditive egde going RAHHHHH

j/k

Dot actually was the one that got us involved as another site in this. I needed to talk to Roody first, but we're also going with the raffle giveaway style option to give the prizes away if we win. But currently I'm not fussed because in any case, all three sites involved are all well deserving of their fan support and the prizes going back out to the fans.

Big thumbs up to Capcom for running this.
                Indeed. Capcom asked us who would be best involved in a community competition and I couldn't think of a three better RE communities than THIA, Refan, and Biohaze. Good luck guys.

Comment

lucky i live in queens, it'll take me a couple hours just to get to some of these places. i'm not really familiar with all of em either.

i split it to about 9 categories seperated by different locations. all day metrocard pass is $7, so you'd spend $63 total if you wanted to cover everything and several hours time dedicated to commute plus travel. if yzak can handle 30 then i'm already done for

Comment

1) Find poster
                    2) Pull down said poster
                    3) Take poster to other locations on the list
                    4) Put up poster
                    5) Photograph poster.
                    -> Go to 3)
                    sigpic

Comment

i thought of that too but dot wanted me to be fair, and i had a buncha ways to crook this thing lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                        1) Find poster
                        2) Pull down said poster
                        3) Take poster to other locations on the list
                        4) Put up poster
                        5) Photograph poster.
                        -> Go to 3)
                        =P I would somewhat want to do that just to have one of the posters.

I was just joking around at dinner and told my mom and sister I was going to go to Chicago, and they totally wanted to go. Sadly I have no money to pay for a flight or gas up there, nor would I have enough for a hotel. Not to mention with the weather being as cold as it is with the high possibility of it getting worse, I wouldn't want to get stuck up there either.
                        sigpic
                        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                          Can't you get an all day pass?
                          Haha, funny you should suggest that, because as soon I had posted my last post and got off, I was like "Waitasecondwtf? I can just buy an Unlimited-1 day card".

Ya.....

Comment

i live in Florida so i can't help you

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Someone Youtube'd the second viral video for anyone who can't access it on the official site.

Comment

I never entered my site or name into this content, it must have been someone else.

Either way, the NYC scene should be easy to clean sweep and it seems to have the most. If I don't find out who entered the Biohaze name, I can potentially get you a load of these.

Edit: Nevermind, Capcom chose us without question to compete. Haha, how classy. Anyhow I better follow their lead. You know I still love you guys right?
                                Last edited by Yama; 01-14-2009, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X