X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like 15 mins away from San Fran.

I'll get the time to do this!!!!

Comment

Nice ;) Be sure to post some pics here as attachments, or you can just email them to me directly if theres too many - dot50cal(at)gmail(dot)com

It's confirmed, I'm heading to NYC with Ice and K5 sometime later next week
      Last edited by Dot50Cal; 01-14-2009, 09:19 PM.

Comment

IGN’s home for the latest game trailers, including new gameplay, cinematics, announcements, and reveals. Subscribe to stay up to date and get notified when new trailers arrive, that includes during events like Nintendo Directs, Sony State of Plays, E3, The Game Awards, Gamescom, and more. Check out our playlists for trailers coming to your preferred gaming platforms like PC, Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X. For more content, visit IGN.com or check out our other channels: IGN - https://www.youtube.com/IGN IGN Games - https://www.youtube.com/IGNGames IGN Guides - https://www.youtube.com/c/IGNGuides IGN VR - https://www.youtube.com/IGNVR IGN Movie Trailers - https://www.youtube.com/IGNMovieTrailers This is only a small taste of the videos and content available from IGN. Get more, visit http://www.ign.com

Gametrailers has also posted the second viral video for those who can't access it on the official site. This one is better quality than the YouTube version.

Comment

sorry guys,i am to far away from the nearest location(san francisco)to be of any help.
          but go out there and get them! XD

Comment

i cant wait to do this

Comment

This sucks.
              I live in CANADA...

=(
              So sorry.

Comment

As people start sending in their entries, I'll put some thumbnails on the front page to lure people to our gallery I'll setup for it ;D

Just be sure to get something to distinguish that its your photo and for THIA in the image somewhere.

At the moment, I'm thinking we're going to hand out the 360 to the person who takes the most photos at unique locations. Since some cities have more possible locations than others, we'll take that into account and setup a percentage system for their city. So basically whoever visits the most percentage of their city, they will win the 360.

The 5 copies of Resident Evil 5 will be chosen via a random hat drawing. Anyone who submits a photo will be entered for this. I'll pull a name out, and that will be the person who gets a copy, and so on. As I said before, Staff are exempt from winning prizes, but are encouraged to help out if they can.

If we do win, the questions that we ask the dev team will be the cream of the crop from the community. Undoubtedly, they will have to be Resident Evil 5 related, but I'd love to see what real fans can think up, that hasn't already been answered in dozens of other interviews.
                Last edited by Dot50Cal; 01-14-2009, 11:00 PM.

Comment

I'll try to cover San Francisco
                  Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

Originally posted by imacwesker View Post
                    I'll try to cover San Francisco

Comment

None of the locations listed are very close to Mississippi, so that sort of leaves me out.

I posted up a mention of the contest on my personal blog which might help you guys out a bit - doesn't get an extreme amount of visitors daily but it might help somewhat.

Good luck.

Comment

Heya! Just stumbled onto this site searching for the code for the Kijuju site. Glad I did, I live in Hollywood so I've been seeing these posters everywhere near my place! I'll be sure to get started this week. Cheers~!

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                          Nice ;) Be sure to post some pics here as attachments, or you can just email them to me directly if theres too many - dot50cal(at)gmail(dot)com

It's confirmed, I'm heading to NYC with Ice and K5 sometime later next week
                          Bah I was just in NYC last week. I dunno if I could make it again hah

Comment

no love for south asia capcom ?

Comment

Its being run by Capcom US, so its primarily sites that are based in the US. The one exception would be REH, since they also cater to the US audience. But the creators of the contest forbid their site from being included on this, due to their refusal to removing the "leaked spoilers". I assume their interview that they had lined up has also been trashed.

Though, I find it kinda hilarious that a certain staff member from that site brings "credibility" into the fold here. Insinuating that we locked and deleted the leaked spoilers information for a copy of Resident Evil 5. I mean, thats nice of him to say, when it was he and a certain other staff member whom tried to blackmail Capcom US into getting untold treasures in return for removing their news post. I guess that didn't turn out so good, and now they got their interview with Takeuchi trashed as well. So of course, out come the spears. Lets ignore the fact that we're giving away all the prizes to the community, and the fact that we've exempt staff from receiving prizes here.

It all brings to light an important lesson about relationships with people, and imo, a fundamental lack of that by the "top brass" at REH. I've always thought that Dama was the kind of guy who doesn't look too far off into the future, but this just proves it. To tell Capcom, a company whom you have an interview lined up with, that you won't remove leaked spoilers just so you can get a couple more hits of ad revenue that day is simply astounding. Not only that, but to go a step further and to think that because the Capcom employee that's asking you to remove the content is "just" a community manager, and that nothing bad will happen, because hes a "low force guy from Capcom" (thats a quote) is really amazing.

I can't say I'm surprised at this, given that several REH staff have already abandoned the site, or we're fired after they voiced their opinions. In fact, I've been contacted by another who says that several people are willing to jump ship, should the right site come along and ask. Though, unfortunately, THIA wouldn't be the place for that. There is, however, another site that might just be able to fit that mold rather nicely. Only time will tell, I suppose.

Anyway, around the time 5 is released, we'll be having another contest, though this one wont be Capcom sponsored. Only one grand prize and it wont be as spectacular as a game console, but it'll be plenty nice to have ;) More details on that later though.
                              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 01-15-2009, 08:38 AM.

Comment

God sees and provides!

Comment

Working...
                                X