Biohazard 5 Demo Comparison Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard 5 Demo Comparison Video

As promised, I've finally made a comparison video for the demo's of Biohazard 5 on the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. Its 244MB, and in 720p. Since its so large, and these comparisons have proven to be popular, we have to host this on a third party site, so grab it while its hot! Members have had access to this for several hours. Thats just one of the benefits of being a registered forum member

Biohazard 5 Demo Comparison Video - Megaupload - Mirror (Provided by Helegad)
    Last edited by Carnivol; 01-16-2009, 07:01 AM.

Im going to download it right now
    Thanks!

Comment

I think the PS3 has brighter graphics... more vibrant? Otherwise, I can barely tell the difference...

Nice addition =D

Comment

Tonight I will download the video and upload it onto my private file-hosting service so you don't have to wait, enter access codes, and all that fancy bullshit. It's also got a pause-resume function and (apparantly) unlimited download speeds

Comment

Im sure its also a cheap server that would buckle under any sort of load ;) Ive been there and done that many times haha

Comment

Im a member and I didnt see it anywhere to download till just now lol.

Comment

hmm..

all the differences from the still images are hardly noticeable in the video .. like the heat haze effect and the lesser detail on majini's faces .

Comment

Originally posted by Borman View Post
                Im sure its also a cheap server that would buckle under any sort of load ;) Ive been there and done that many times haha
                Oh yes, thanks for the support

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                  Oh yes, thanks for the support
                  Way to go and take his comment out of proportion. You need to relax a little

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                    hmm..

all the differences from the still images are hardly noticeable in the video .. like the heat haze effect and the lesser detail on majini's faces .
                    Yep. Like I said in the feature, I didn't even notice 99% of the differences until I directly compared.

When the US demo's hit, I'll do a little comparison for those too, and see if they are updated builds or not

Comment

Originally posted by ganado View Post
                      Way to go and take his comment out of proportion. You need to relax a little
                      It's not like I said "STFU N00B I PWN U IF U DISS MY SRVR

My comment was half sarcastic too. Insults to me are usually water off a duck's back.

Comment

Downloading now...lookin' forward to the minuscule differences!

EDIT: Yep, just as I suspected -- nothing to see here, folks.
                        Last edited by Vector; 01-15-2009, 05:35 PM.

Comment

I'm downloading now! Sweet ... something for my iphone

Comment

Working...
                          X