European Resident Evil 5 Limited Edition Announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European Resident Evil 5 Limited Edition Announced

Capcom have confirmed that Europe will be getting a Limited Edition release of Resident Evil 5 as well, this LE released day and date along with the regular release will come packaged in a Steelbook case and will include a Making Of DVD along with several trailers for Degeneration.

Resident Evil 5 EU Limited Edition

Looks pretty snazzy. Might pick it up.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I'm sick of Making Of DVDs.

AITD5 had one.
      Fallout 3 had one.
      I think Tomb Raider Underworld had one.

I want soundtracks

Comment

^Yeah, you know, I definitely agree there. I mean, I like seeing "behind-the-scenes" footage, but most Making Of DVDs consist of nothing but the creators babbling on and on about their work. Which is great and good for them and all, but I'd prefer something with more depth than just interview after interview.

Comment

DVD? Why is this not a Blu-ray? It makes no sense.

Comment

Production costs are probably the reason. It comes free with the game, so Capcom are probably of the mindset that whatever they give free with pre-orders should not cost them too much. And I'd prefer a soundtrack too, but I'll probably be getting the full OST anyway.

Comment

I pre ordered my copy 3 days ago on play.com
              Wished they gave you some d.l content but at least
              the dvd is 60mins long.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                DVD? Why is this not a Blu-ray? It makes no sense.
                As Henry said it'll be production costs.

They can't include a Blu-Ray with the 360 version, so it has to be DVD. The more they produce the cheaper it'll be to make them, and so if they have to make them for the 360 anyway they might as well just have the same disc for the PS3 edition.

Comment

I'm just glad they finally announced a LE for us Europeans! Next I just want some news on if we'll get a Resi Ps3.. I'm tempted to get a ps3 in time for the demo release, but I'm weary in case they release a resi Ps3 or if the rumoured price drop is true!!!

Comment

I do like this boxart better tho...

Comment

Yeah, the lava "5" with Kijuju shit around it looks good.

Comment

I now want the US Collectors Edition! its so much better than the one we're getting!!

Comment

Originally posted by Biokk View Post
                          I'm just glad they finally announced a LE for us Europeans! Next I just want some news on if we'll get a Resi Ps3.. I'm tempted to get a ps3 in time for the demo release, but I'm weary in case they release a resi Ps3 or if the rumoured price drop is true!!!
                          Yea that is why I haven't got a PS3 because I think there might be a RE bundle besides the one for Japan. I can't wait for the price drop because it they think it will be in April and RE 5 comes out in March.

Comment

im nt sure abt the artwork, i wud have preferred to see something actually saying Resident Evil 5 on it.

PAL box art for the main games are always minimulist anyway. Zero, REmake, RE4 and even CV were all basic/designed to be arty

Comment

Think i'll import the US LE instead and pick up a regular PAL game.

Comment

Working...
                              X