Resident Evil 5 "Head Stone" Trailer Posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post

But noticed in this newer quality that Wesker is actually expelling the rounds of the gun he's using during his super-speed scene, and then drops that and pulls out a Samurai Edge.
    It's not a Samurai Edge, it's the standard Beretta model Jill used in RE3. You can see the STARS logo on the slide.
    Last edited by revil5; 01-16-2009, 06:53 PM.

Comment

I don't know what I'd prefer...Jill being Tube girl and Sherry being Birdwoman, or vice versa.

I wish they left Jill alone, to be quite honest, but if she's gonna be a boss...I don't know, I think I'd rather her be Tube girl SO FAR, because we haven't seen her doing ridiculously wild shit like Birdwoman has. If they turned Sherry into the games' version of Alice, that's okay with me...because she's not Jill.

Comment

Which is a Samurai Edge - the Samurai Edge refers to any Beretta with the STARS customisations. Wesker has his own which is seen in the trailer - with the crome frame. Barry's is the unlockable pistol in the REmake and the one that Chris and Jill use are the basic Samurai Edge. Wesker is using his own Samurai Edge in the final moments of this trailer.
        http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
        http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
        Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

She can back flip all she like's at the end of the day the reason I hate Alice is because she's an ugly troll cant act to save her life screw the director to get a role wannabe bad ass pain in the ass nothing to do with the franchise money milking little whore. Not because she does a back flip. The day a woman actually named Alice shows up thats the day Re dies to me. Long as it isnt actually her I dont care.

Comment

Wesker is using his old Samurai Edge.

PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Thanks for posting that - helps clarify what I was trying to say.

Ironic how it's Wesker of all people using the logo - that's gotta be a bitter blow for Chris.
              http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
              http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
              Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...0117010131.png
                Wasn't this established back when the trailer was first released at TGS? Nice to have a good screencap of it, though.

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...0117010131.png
                  That screencap's quality is beyond sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
                    Which is a Samurai Edge - the Samurai Edge refers to any Beretta with the STARS customisations. Wesker has his own which is seen in the trailer - with the crome frame. Barry's is the unlockable pistol in the REmake and the one that Chris and Jill use are the basic Samurai Edge. Wesker is using his own Samurai Edge in the final moments of this trailer.
                    Who said Samurai Edge was just the name of ANY Beretta model with STARS customizations? As far as I know the Samurai Edge was just an unlockable weapon with unlimited ammo in the REmake. The other Beretta models used in any other RE game didn't mention they were Samurai Edge's.

Comment

Originally posted by revil5 View Post
                      Who said Samurai Edge was just the name of ANY Beretta model with STARS customizations? As far as I know the Samurai Edge was just an unlockable weapon with unlimited ammo in the REmake. The other Beretta models used in any other RE game didn't mention they were Samurai Edge's.
                      Jill's Beretta in RE3 is referred to as a Samurai Edge, if I remember correctly. It's either in a file or when you examine it in the inventory.

Comment

Who could take a pic of the face in the monitor for me? Somehow download doesn't work for me Please!

Comment

^ To me, it looks like Jill. Something about the eyes...looks like the eyes in your avatar.
                          Last edited by Vector; 01-16-2009, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Could you please take a shot of that scene?

My avatar rulez (?!)

Comment

Like P Anderson said, it's the same face on the same monitor we saw in the theatrical trailer. And, as always, I'm left baffled and unable to make a final assumption on whether it could be Jill or Sherry. Bah~
                              Attached Files

Comment

For what it's worth, the woman in the tube does indeed have long hair, and it's in a ponytail. In the theatrical trailer, for a brief second, you can see a side view of her face on the monitor, and it shows her hair pulled back in a ponytail. It was right before the screencap Dot took. I only saw it by going frame-by-frame through the video. The hair looked blonde, too, but it was hard to tell because of the lighting.

Comment

Working...
                                X