• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    Look at his location.
    oh...sorry my bad

Comment

a new bag, a figurine, a necklace and a bonus disc? im fuckin estatic!!!!
      The bonus disc will be the same as included in the PAL version, the bag is really the only thing worthwhile in that package and as someone else said, it's apparently being sold separately too. The necklace is a joke and I doubt the figurine will be anything worth paying for (unless they're those recently announced NECA ones).

Location is not an issue here, I can easily purchase this lot if I wanted to for roughly the same price as the limited edition here, so yeah, that's got nothing to do with it nor does it influence my decision to not like this.

Oh, and for future reference, it's "I'm fucking ecstatic".

Comment

I preordered the US Collector's Edition at Play-asia,it costs $125.But I think this is the best version,the price is worthwhile~

Comment

The necklace is a little too Flavor Flav for my tastes, but I like the rest of the package. I'll wait until there's more info/pics of the bag and Chris.

Comment

For anyone interested in seeing a larger image of the CE go here
            http://kotaku.com/photogallery/nares...thumb1280x1280

Comment

Originally posted by Beef_jerky_yo View Post
              figurine - gay, if it were of Sheva or Bird woman, it would be cool
              Why the hell would you want Sheva or the bird woman?

I preordered it ... I'll end up paying double as much as US residents will pay for it , but I've been waiting and saving for RE5 in March so... might as well get the sweet version.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadArtist View Post
                Why the hell would you want Sheva or the bird woman?

I preordered it ... I'll end up paying double as much as US residents will pay for it , but I've been waiting and saving for RE5 in March so... might as well get the sweet version.
                Actually, I only think a bird woman figurine would be cool. But it would still be less gay to have a figurine of Sheva on my desk than a figurine of a man.

Comment

Originally posted by Beef_jerky_yo View Post
                  Actually, I only think a bird woman figurine would be cool. But it would still be less gay to have a figurine of Sheva on my desk than a figurine of a man.
                  So, dude, let me get this straight.
                  One is automatically gay if he has a male character figurine?

What is this world coming to?

Comment

Plus the main character of RE5 isn't Sheva or Birdwoman. It only makes sense for it to come with a Chris figure since he's the star of the game.

Comment

THe only thing that looks cool is the Tricell bag but might get this just for collection.

Comment

Counting down the days until I can sport my Kijuju Bling! Nuts to the game now.

Comment

Working...
                        X