US Resident Evil 5 Collector's Edition Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
    For once the US gets a really neat collector's edition!
    For once?
    See you in hell.

Comment

For once (sarcasm intended) the EU get the crap leftovers.

Comment

Awesome. The Tricell bag looks pretty sweet, and I'm digging the Chris figure (however I wish Capcom would have done what they did with SFIV and had given the PS3 and 360 versions different figures). However, it's the steelbook casing that seals the deal for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
          For once?
          Originally posted by Alexia-Ashford View Post
          For once (sarcasm intended) the EU get the crap leftovers.
          I Concur.

Comment

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to try and get the cattle in for milking. Their milk helps to power the 56k internet connection that we have here.
            See you in hell.

Comment

Am I the only one who's been left disappointed? =/

Comment

Oh no, us Olde Worlde folke are still rubbing our asses, what with the vicious and violent violation by Capcom. It's always nice to pay more for less stuff.

I think you may be among the few disappointed US folk though.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                  Oh no, us Olde Worlde folke are still rubbing our asses, what with the vicious and violent violation by Capcom. It's always nice to pay more for less stuff.

I think you may be among the few disappointed US folk though.
                  None of that merchandise seems, well, good to me. That Kijuju pendent thing looks revolting. REALLY the only thing I would use is the TriCell bag but even then I am pretty sure I'd be scraping the bottom of the barrel.

THEN I saw the price tag. Kinda ridiculous. I was looking forward to an awesome RE5 limited edition but unless I get the e-capcom edition, it seems I will ultimately be disappointed.

But then again, I'm in the PAL region -> I'm used to being disappointed.

Comment

For once?
                    Certainly in my experience of "collector's editions," the US (or anywhere outside Japan, really) rarely gets anything notably interesting, save for a tin box, something that, while perhaps worth the extra money, is not all that exciting.

Comment

oh wow, looks nice, but spending 90 bucks for this isn't my cup of tea...this could have been easily a $70 grab.

Comment

Well, I think this US pack is the best one.
                        But I also want one of those 'Chainsaw USB flash drives' (from the Asian limited edition).
                        Hmmm, decisions, decisions...

Some of this stuff you can buy separately, so I think I'll see which has the most stuff that I can't buy separately.
                        Last edited by Skunky; 01-16-2009, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Daargoth View Post
                          oh wow, looks nice, but spending 90 bucks for this isn't my cup of tea...this could have been easily a $70 grab.
                          You wanna pay $10 for all those extras? lulz

Comment

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to try and get the cattle in for milking. Their milk helps to power the 56k internet connection that we have here.
                            I thought milk came from plastic jugs?

Comment

Originally posted by Daargoth View Post
                              LOL at wanting to pay only $10 for all those extras.

Comment

uhmm, correct me if im wrong tc, but is this not the collectors edition
                                gamestop and eb games, as well as destructoid and many other sites have this listed as the Collectors edition

As far as i know, the limited edition has been somewhat revealed, it being the one with the chainsaw usb and making of video

This is better then the limited edition

This is important for us to figure out , because with limited quantities, we have to make sure we pre-order specifically what we want, as many of us dont want the chainsaw usb limited edition only

Comment

Working...
                                X