No announcement yet.

US Resident Evil 5 Collector's Edition Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I preordered mine back in November. I think I was one of the first peopl at my local store. I've been paying it off little by little everytime I go in. I so can't wait. The bag (or a bag) will be for sale separately as well.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

F**k yes! I have this pre-ordered, and am most pleased with the contents! Today is a good day with demo (though I already played Japanese one), new trailer, and this news!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
        I thought milk came from plastic jugs?
        Milk bottles, my boy! We're far more advanced than our overseas colonies and dominions.
        See you in hell.

Comment

You have 56k Spencer? Man... I can't wait to get there, our 14.4k connections just don't cut it anymore.

Comment

Ahahahah, man, you third-world'ers are funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis556 View Post
              Am I the only one who's been left disappointed? =/
              why?

a new bag, a figurine, a necklace and a bonus disc? im fuckin estatic!!!!

this ones worth the 90 im gonna put out for it!

Comment

Considering the game on its own it going to go for about $60, $30 for the extras is kind of a fabulous price. Because if you look for them later, you're gonna be paying a lot more than that extra $30 for one of them.

Comment

I've already payed for it so I have the right to complain.

bag - won't ever use
                  figurine - gay, if it were of Sheva or Bird woman, it would be cool
                  necklace - of Africa? Come on, Give me a Biohazard symbol or something.

bonus disc - cool, but not surprising
                  Patch - cool, I'll use this
                  Metal case - cool, best part.

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
                    why?

a new bag, a figurine, a necklace and a bonus disc? im fuckin estatic!!!!

this ones worth the 90 im gonna put out for it!
                    Look at his location.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

Some of you don't get it.
                      Just because you won't use something from it doesn't mean it sucks. It's if it's worth it or not.

The Chris figure alone would later be at retail for like $20, so think about all those extras you are getting for ONLY $30 more.

Comment

I think I'll just ship this for collection

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                          Some of you don't get it.
                          Just because you won't use something from it doesn't mean it sucks. It's if it's worth it or not.

The Chris figure alone would later be at retail for like $20, so think about all those extras you are getting for ONLY $30 more.
                          I don't care what it could be worth someday, I'm not getting the game as an investment. I don't want to spend an extra $30 unless it will bring me $30 dollars worth of entertainment or joy.

To me, it is worth it, but most of the junk it comes with will just get thouwn away with the packaging

Comment

I WANT THIS!!!

Damn, all us Europeans get is a steel case and making of dvd?! grr!! I personally think we're getting srewed here in the PAL territory! We get a 'meh' Collector's Edition and no news of a demo release! WTF Capcom?!!! grr!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Biokk View Post
                              I WANT THIS!!!

Damn, all us Europeans get is a steel case and making of dvd?! grr!! I personally think we're getting srewed here in the PAL territory! We get a 'meh' Collector's Edition and no news of a demo release! WTF Capcom?!!! grr!!!
                              You think? Europe has always been given the shitty end of the stick, though it's justified given that North America is a much larger market share. I don't know. Oh, and a demo release is on the way. It'll be here on the 28th for the 360, and the 5th February for the PS3.

Probably just for the US, mind. Don't get your hopes up.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                                You think? Oh, and a demo release is on the way. It'll be here on the 28th for the 360, and the 5th February for the PS3.

Probably just for the US, mind. Don't get your hopes up.
                                yeah see thats what i thought! they've yet to say if it'll be available in PAL territories!!

Comment

Working...
                                X