Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roo!

Arrg...

So... since I've joined the THIA boards back in like... what... 1998?
    This is I think.... the 25th time I've re-registered...

New Record.

and hopefully a 26th.... err I mean, not a 26th... *raises glass*

Comment

Good to be back

Comment

hopefully this site stays up, so what has evey one been up to?:confused:

Comment

Well lets see, Ive started and shut down about 4 RE websites. Maybe if I ever get to playing RE4 I'll make a new one, but until then I'll make websites for no reason and continue playing Gran Turismo 4 and some other random games...

Comment

Originally posted by Ann
            hopefully this site stays up, so what has evey one been up to?:confused:
            Don't worry, Ill murder Ice if he tries anything ;)

As for what Ive been up to well I've been getting a bunch of RE/BH things to cover on the site, Lots of stuff people have never seen before. Other than that though Im busting my ass doing all the content for the RE1 section (which should be opened soon..If Ice gets cracking on the design!).
            Once thats done We can purchase an expensive server and host all the videos Ive got about 207 video files right now of various trailers and stuff.
            I've also got some really nice stuff in the works such as a video of Birth Of Biohazard (making of RE1) complete with subtitles.
            Some projects done already include a high quality video of Biohazard 4D Executer, with Subtitles and Im halfway done on capturing every RE1 (PS1) cutscene. Jill's senario is complete, I just gotta get Chris' done.

Comment

This commitment that I see in you and Ice is extrodinary, I have seen this site develop from nothing and I'm glad to see it taking its final shape. It's funny because I remember being a member of the original test boards for the site (which were badass, just not liscensed lol). You two may very well rekindle my love of Resident Evil and revitalize a dying if not dead community of websites.

Comment

Originally posted by Wesker
                This commitment that I see in you and Ice is extrodinary, I have seen this site develop from nothing and I'm glad to see it taking its final shape. It's funny because I remember being a member of the original test boards for the site (which were badass, just not liscensed lol). You two may very well rekindle my love of Resident Evil and revitalize a dying if not dead community of websites.
                I agree!!!

Comment

Well said about the dying community of RE sites Wesker. The RE community is soooooo dead right now because the lack of good new shit... We're having to go right back to the original games for NEW stuff infact. All you guys catch the newly founded RE1.5 backgrounds extracted from the US/JAP RE2 demo Cd's? Pretty crazy shit... Makes me want to make a horror game somehow, but woahasme (Sp?) no time for barely anything

Oh and no complimenting me on commitment lately, I've no time to do much of anything. I'm gone working 10 hours of everyday in the week and usually the weekends.

Comment

And wow. Finding all my old links after getting a new computer and this site is still up. I think this is the longest THIA has gone without another board change that forces me to re-register.

So who from the old heydays is still here?

Comment

Me. And...uhhh...also me?

Comment

By "old days" if you mean 2008... me?

Comment

Originally posted by Nikovich View Post
                          So who from the old heydays is still here?
                          Me! Although I kinda came pre-installed with this iteration of the boards

Comment

Darkmoon and Carnivol! I remember you two. I know that crazy bitch who always pretended to be other people from Hong Kong got banned years ago. She'd been lying about shit since at least 2002. Ice, Ann, Wesker, any others still alive?

Comment

There are a few Golden Oldies still kicking around, although mostly from other RE sites, like Rombie and TheSelfishGene. Dot got sucked into World of Warcraft and only appears sporadically, and most of the others are fed up of how the games have changed or tired of the interwebs bullshit that seems to rain on Resident Evil forums, so most of them are gone.

And I remember the crazy lady with fondness now...as whacko as she was, and as shit at English, she was just a bit weird and annoying. Compared to some of the creatures the internet brings up, she was pretty innocent.

Comment

Working...
                              X