Experience Kijuju Update : Blonde Girl's Name Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experience Kijuju Update : Blonde Girl's Name Revealed

Adam has updated his blog again with another informative and interesting entry. In it he finally reveals to us the name of the mysterious Blonde girl. She's Allyson, not Sherry as was theorized before.

The entry also talks about a local in sunglasses shouting wildly, which sounds like the loud speaker guy in the executioner scene from the demo.

Click here to read the entire blog entry

Experience Kijuju. Thanks to Zombie.

Oh... I knew she would be someone new... Capcom isn't that intelligent.

Comment

Her name is Allyson but that don't mean that she is not Sherry, I bet she was brainwashed.

Conspiracy theory

Comment

I think Allyson is just a cryptonym,because she don't want to get Adam involved.Brainwashing is also possible~

Perhaps the man in the turban who was talking to the butcher is the guy Chris and Sheva met at the butcher shop in the 5 min trailer,but what about that butcher?

Wonder who is her boyfriend~~
        Last edited by SuperChambers; 01-19-2009, 09:35 AM. Reason: Another idea

Comment

Wow... this blog is awesome. It actually portrays the situation really well. It starts off peaceful, and gradually degenerates into complete madness. Love it.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Allyson... Alice... sound similar

Comment

Reminds me of Claire's VA, Alyson Court. Btw, are we talking about the same blonde woman here? Tube blonde and the mysterious blonde woman who the guy likes? Tube blonde could still easily be Sherry or Jill.
              Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 01-19-2009, 10:40 AM.

Comment

its the window-screaming blonde from the recent cinematic trailer, there's even a picture of her in the earlier blog posts..

Comment

I knew she wasn't Sherry.
                  I always thought of her name to be around Elly, but I guess Allyson is close.

I think TubeGirl is Sherry.

Comment

How does her name mean anything.

If people were chasing you, wierd stuff was going on and you are the only surviving Birkin, would you freely tell everyone your real name.

Comment

I for one am rooting for Sherry to be in this game! Capcom can not do the whole ''Blonde-girl-who-looks-eerily-like-an-older-Sherry-but-turns -out-to-be-some-random-plot-device'' ala RE4!!!! :$

Comment

What is the story with the kijuju blog, is it legitimate? Things just seem... off. Like that user's pic. If it were through capcom don't you think it would be more professional? Just asking.

I mean, can we take anything from it to be real. Is it connected to capcom?
                        Last edited by Beef_jerky_yo; 01-19-2009, 12:17 PM.

Comment

well yeah, its linked directly in the jp bio5 website that's shaped like a BSAA Server .

Comment

Oh, I've only followed links from here, so I didn't know. Thanks

Comment

Her name might as well be Iroquois Pliskin, but did anyone notice the comments?

Ricardo Irving said...

Allyson...
                              January 18, 2009 11:09 PM

Comment

Working...
                              X