New screenshots at The Magic Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New screenshots at The Magic Box

The Magic Box have just uploaded several pages of RE5 screenshots. Most of them are the same screenshots shown in the recent Famitsu issue, featuring the ruin area and the insect monsters.

The Magic Box

It's looks very...Indiana Jones.
    See you in hell.

Comment

Reminds me of the ruins where the Krauser fight took place.

Comment

Wow, pretty vast looking..i hope its full of puzzles, because it looks pretty boring if the underground city is just shooting up tribal majini

What i sure love is too see those new starting village areas, i was scared we would only get assembly place and shanty town and then be transported to a whole different locale, but these new dusty starting village areas looks sweet, pretty wide opened
        And did anyone notice how many majini were on the screen at once, it looked crazy intense, like 13 coming out of one narrow alleyway

Long live the village of kijuju!

i officially can not wait any longer, just 13 days til the demo to slake my thirst!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
          Reminds me of the ruins where the Krauser fight took place.
          With the areas from the demo being very much like RE4 but with a bit of an update, this also looks like an update to the Krauser area from RE4. It's kinda worrying, but I have faith we've not seen the whole game (similar to Re4)

Comment

Looks pretty sweet and it's nice to have a scenario based around the puzzell elements of Resident Evil. Like James said above, I am sure they are doing the same thing with what they did with 4 on the scenarios.

Comment

I really hope that they put the emphasis on co-op there! Something like having to run for your life but needing the partner in an upward position to guide your way! Something like that could be really funny online...
              sigpic

Comment

This image reminds me of the underground ruins where the Staff of Royalty is.

Should be fun, though I'm looking forward to seeing more unique areas.
                Last edited by Yama; 01-21-2009, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Some puzzles and suprises are needed in this game, and this area gives me hope that there will be.

Comment

Working...
                  X