Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wesker's boss form revealed? Possible spoilers.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wesker's boss form revealed? Possible spoilers.

A good friend of mine, El Bastardo, downloaded and watched the direct feed version of the RE5 'Play God' trailer from TGS 2008. There's a very brief glimpse of the worm leech man's eyes, but only for a second. I've brightened the image to allow for a clearer look, but take a gander at the eyes.

Don't those eyes look familar?
    See you in hell.

Ha, your right! Nice find dude.
    Last edited by Irontrooper; 01-20-2009, 04:25 PM.

Comment

They do look familiar, but I don't think that's Wesker. I think leech man, or Oroboro, or whatever he's called, is the guy who says "Natural selection leaves the survivor STUH-RONGERRR aaaand BET-TARRRR!"

Plus, I think Wesker's final form will be like a Yawn-type serpent monster with Nightcrawler's transportation abilities.

Comment

I don't think this guy is Wesker o_O

Comment

wat

Comment

No, please no.
            Sure, I wanted Wesker to finally mutate into something, but not into a bald albino who only wears shorts.

Comment

If anything I think Wesker probably used the virus within his own system and applied it to that dude.

Progenitor + leeches + Wesker virus = ???

Also, I should also point out that the "fog" in RE 3.5 was actually pretty much that very same leech monster:

I think this is a prime case of Capcom re-using previous ideas from scrapped versions in later games.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I still say the leechman is the bald black guy at the beginning of the trailer.

Comment

? Leechman is clearly the bald white dude who transforms directly in front of Chris and Sheva as Excella watches from above.

Comment

Hm nice find Mr Spence does look like it's Wesker, I always thought it was Spencer. So Wesker mutates into that black tentacle thing. What if he isnt even the last boss imagine you kill off Wesker like 3/4 through the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                      They do look familiar, but I don't think that's Wesker. I think leech man, or Oroboro, or whatever he's called, is the guy who says "Natural selection leaves the survivor STUH-RONGERRR aaaand BET-TARRRR!"

Plus, I think Wesker's final form will be like a Yawn-type serpent monster with Nightcrawler's transportation abilities.
                      It's Wesker who says that line isn't it?
                      http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                      http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                      Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
                        It's Wesker who says that line isn't it?
                        It sure sounds like him.

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                        ? Leechman is clearly the bald white dude who transforms directly in front of Chris and Sheva as Excella watches from above.
                        I'm not sure if you were speaking to me with this post or not, but in case you were, I know the leechman is the bald guy who transforms in front of Chris, Sheva, and Excella. However, I was saying that I think that man and the bald black man seen with birdwoman at the beginning of the trailer are one and the same.

The leechman has white skin, but it's white white, not caucasian. I think the reason for the change in skin color could be due to some form of necrosis resulting from the leeches and/or infection.
                        Last edited by Archelon; 01-20-2009, 05:19 PM.

Comment

if only he had the glasses on...perhaps it's a clone or something....I'm sure Wesker knows how to do that lol.

Comment

Yeah I'm going with no on this one fir no other reason than a gut feeling.

I definitely see the Wesker eyes comparison but I'd be leaning more towards a Wesker virus or something.... Hmm...

Comment

The guy who says the natural selection line is definately Wesker's VA and it is something his character would say. I thought it might Wesker but many games have VA do more the one character from time to time. If it is Wesker, what happened to his hair.

Comment

Working...
                              X