Official PlayStation Magazine (Spain) Resident Evil 5 Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official PlayStation Magazine (Spain) Resident Evil 5 Preview

Another new Spanish preview, this one is similar to the earlier preview from Play Mania, but since I can't speak Spanish, I can't translate the complete thing. One thing of interest is that the magazine seems to indicate "flashback" sequences in the game, as pointed out by forum member Tyrant T-002.

Click here to look at the magazine scans.

Official PlayStation Magazine Preview thanks to Michael @ reCenter
    Last edited by A-J; 01-21-2009, 02:29 PM.

if anyone's willing to make full english transcripts of the preview, your welcome to post it here.

Comment

I would try to make a translation, but my Spanish is a little bit rusty
      And we have people here who really speak Spanish

Comment

anyone's welcome to try if they want to.

Comment

I think I can help with some sentences if someone ask me, but I'm not good enough to translate everything

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
            (...) One thing of interest is that the magazine seems to indicate "flashback" sequences in the game, as pointed out by forum member Tyrant T-002. (...)
            I've never learned Spanish whatsoever but as it is very similar to Portuguese i've managed to read the interview with ease and sadly did not find anything new.

But about the flashbacks, what it says is: "(...) by means of a series of flashbacks it will also be made known the deeds that took place in Chris' life throughout these years (...)"
            Last edited by IGUANO; 01-21-2009, 11:41 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Ok, here we go, this is the only worth info.

-Big preview with new stuff in the next magazine.
              -Bird woman: He knows almost everything about the Africa incident.
              -Chris arrives to Kijuju with some partners, they has been informed about a biological weapon transaction in the west area of the continent. His goal is to stop the transaction and arrest the dealers.
              -They will told what happend in Chris life (past events) through flashbacks.

I don't know if we can trust this info, because Chris arrives alone to Kijuju and there he encounter the BSAA team and Sheva.
              Last edited by Zombie; 01-21-2009, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Who's that white woman directly behind Chris and Sheva, a majini?

Comment

No it's a male majini.
                  sigpic

Comment

I read it and there's no big news we haven't read before. They mentioned to have more information on forthcoming magazone issues.

Comment

The most notable of these scans is an indication of the flasbacks that Chris will have during the game, explaining what has happened in his life after his latest adventure RE:CODE VERONICA.

This will open many doors to other characters we have not seen in trailers. I feel that exists a relationship between the flashbacks and the campaign viral Kijuju.

Comment

Oops, there's some light that catches the back of the majini's head. Thought it was a ponytail.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                          The most notable of these scans is an indication of the flasbacks that Chris will have during the game, explaining what has happened in his life after his latest adventure RE:CODE VERONICA.

This will open many doors to other characters we have not seen in trailers. I feel that exists a relationship between the flashbacks and the campaign viral Kijuju.
                          I will have to agree with you and think having Chris mentally disturbed looks what they are trying to go for. I guess it would only make sense to show what Chris has been up to since he joined the BSAA and what has led him up to this point.

Comment

It also says that in the first chapters the enemies will be very similar to the ones in Re 4
                            (also ,it is funny how the magazine refer to the enemies ,considering that both are from spain)

Comment

it say ammunition is scarce, and you cant go shoting like crazy. <_<

Comment

Working...
                              X