Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kralid View Post
    it say ammunition is scarce, and you cant go shoting like crazy. <_<
    Yes, though it says that the ammunition is still scarce (making a comparison with RE4) and in RE4 the ammunition is by far less scarce than the earlier RE's

I could translate the whole text but it is pointless, it's just filled with "journalist poetry" and things we already knew several months ago.

Let's wait for the upcoming month when they promised to get further into details about the beta they were playing.
    Last edited by Handsome Rob; 01-21-2009, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kralid View Post
      it say ammunition is scarce, and you cant go shoting like crazy. <_<
      At first I was like "Woo Hoo ", but then again... this game is not like the old Resident Evil games, when the pace was slow, where you could avoid enemies and run for your life etc. Here there are lots of enemies and sometimes you just have to kill all of them or at least the main one (Chainsaw Majini) to progress. While I like the idea that a player will need to be careful about ammo, I hope this won't turn out to be something frustrating; after all RE5 is now a survivor-action game.

Comment

There was significantly less ammo in the PS2 and Wii versions of RE4 than in the GameCube version (I think the PAL GameCube version was the same way, too). It was still more than we got in previous games in the series, but you certainly had to be more careful about how you used it. The melee attacks and your knife became very important. I imagine it will be similar in RE5, especially since you have to split it between two people now.
        Last edited by Archelon; 01-21-2009, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X