Biohazard CODE: Veronica Complete Best Price slated for 2/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard CODE: Veronica Complete Best Price slated for 2/19

On February 19 in Japan, Capcom will re-release the PS2 version of Biohazard CODE: Veronica Complete under the "Best Price" label. For ¥2090, if you still haven't played CV, here's your chance.

The PS2 version was twice re-released at a discount price, first in 2003 (for ¥5040) and again in 2006 (¥2604). The 2006 release included a selection soundtrack, but the upcoming Best Price version, while cheaper, omits the soundtrack. Previously, Biohazard Deadly Silence, Biohazard 4 Wii Edition and Biohazard Umbrella Chronicles were released under Capcom's Best Price budget label.

Source: Famitsu

Again? Seriously?

Comment

Whoring out Chris at an affordable price just in time for RE5.

Comment

What's the difference between this version and X?

Comment

Makes sense, economically to release Chris' latest adventure just in time for RE5.
          Originally posted by sogar View Post
          It is CODE: Veronica X.

Comment

I wonder if they are re-releasing this game so that fans will be able to catch up on the plot for 5? Andd off course making a profit too.

They should just call it Super Resident Evil: Code Veronica X II Turbo
            Last edited by Zombie Fred; 01-23-2009, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sogar View Post
              Only real differences are the CODE:Veronica Complete Edition has the Japanese "Easy" and "Very Easy" difficulty modes that every other release of the game has had over there (why we never got the ability to choose difficulties is beyond me, but even I have to admit that Very Easy mode would have been hilarious to play through with the Rocket Launcher ).

Comment

Originally posted by L-e-W View Post
                Only real differences are the CODE:Veronica Complete Edition has the Japanese "Easy" and "Very Easy" difficulty modes that every other release of the game has had over there (why we never got the ability to choose difficulties is beyond me, but even I have to admit that Very Easy mode would have been hilarious to play through with the Rocket Launcher ).
                Hex editing a CVX UK/US save can activate Easy and Very Easy mode, done it before.

Comment

Working...
                X