Famitsu's Featured Biohazard 5 Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Famitsu's Featured Biohazard 5 Preview

This week's issue of Famitsu Magazine has a huge preview up on Biohazard 5 including a bunch of new screens. The preview includes an updated time line for the series, and formally introduces Ozwell E. Spencer and even has a picture of the El-Gigante boss.

Click here to see the scans, and here to read a partial translation of the preview.

Biohazard 5 Famitsu Preview thanks to Grey Fox.

*** UPDATE ***

Proper versions of the screens and the Spencer art can be seen here on NeoGaf.

*** END UPDATE ***
    Last edited by A-J; 01-23-2009, 11:37 AM.

really nice scans
    Spoiler:

Comment

It is interesting on zooming in on one of the pics Chris clearly has his old STARS uniform on in that scene where Wesker is throwing him along a table in what appears to be the Spencer estate. My guess is this must come soon after we see Wesker apparently kill the last remaining Spencer and either chris or both chris and jill enter in and the fight happens as it does in the trailer.

Comment

it's BSAA uniform, not a STARS
        Spoiler:

Comment

I read in a UK PS3 mag that after the intro you get to walk around sections of Kijuju and walk freely amongst the villagers. They give you evil stares but they don't attack you. Then you see two of them beating a moving sack with a large stick.
          Then they all dissappear and you go on to meet Renyard Fisher, who gives you both your guns.
          "I've got 100 cows."
          "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
            it's BSAA uniform, not a STARS
            Yes you can see the patch of BSSA oh his uniform.
            sigpic

Comment

Even if it's not his old STARS uniform, it is certainly nostalgic of it (the green vest and the white sleeves)

Comment

Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
                I read in a UK PS3 mag that after the intro you get to walk around sections of Kijuju and walk freely amongst the villagers. They give you evil stares but they don't attack you. Then you see two of them beating a moving sack with a large stick.
                Then they all dissappear and you go on to meet Renyard Fisher, who gives you both your guns.
                Which magazine was this?

Could you elaborate anymore? Like word for word?

Was there any other information given on RE5?

Thanks

Comment

I can't remember exactly. I think it may have been official ps3 magazine. It had a red cover with big picture of chris and sheva. That was pretty much the only new information it had.
                  "I've got 100 cows."
                  "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

real time (sort of) pictures from the scans here.

Comment

Oh wow, awesome; being able to walk around Kijuju before all hell breaks loose? Sweet.

Comment

I want HD screen of El-gigante
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Did you guys noticed that Chris' arms aren't too big in the scans when he's fighting Wesker?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                            Did you guys noticed that Chris' arms aren't too big in the scans when he's fighting Wesker?
                            I noticed that back when they first released the Play God trailer at TGS.

Comment

^Flashback?

Comment

Working...
                              X