No announcement yet.

Famitsu's Featured Biohazard 5 Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

his arms are the same, you can notice in the picture where he's firing the handgun in the alternate costume, its probably that his second shirt is a bit looser and covers his arm more, instead of being skin tight.

Comment

Something tells me ol' man Spencer is gonna die in RE5...

Comment

If you are able to walk around the town before the townspeople attack you I think this is a way for you to get a feel of your surroundings before and also to maybe look around for ammunition or health items hidden in the crates and barrels or fruit piles that are shown in some of the game play videos.

Comment

What would be even sweeter is if they start attacking you if you disrupt their environment by breaking boxes/looking for ammunition.

Comment

I think this is just the way the image is taken, but in the second to last image, the one to the left of the one with El Gigante, the picture in the bottom right corner makes Sheva look like a devil. I think it is pretty cool, but un-intentional. What I saw is her strands of hair sticking up like horns, and her eyes lighted to look like yellowish-demon eyes! Have a look yourself, and tell me what you think!
            Last edited by Dredgon; 01-25-2009, 11:52 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Is it me or does Spencer remind you of Zero from MSG 4? Also the El Gigante has a beard now.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
                Is it me or does Spencer remind you of Zero from MSG 4?
                Maybe but Zero's health condition was much worse, Spencer can actually speak.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X