No announcement yet.

New Chris Kramer Interview + RE5 DLC Confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want Chris to have a John Rambo alternate costume.

Comment

^ That would be awesome.

Or a Batman suit

Comment

I still want Sheva in a Onechanbara outfit, with a samurai sword!!!

Chris already kinda looks like Rambo...

I hope there's not really stupid 'funny' ones. I don't really like having that shit in RE games. Although, Tofu was cool and Ashley's armor was fun (I like how it squeaked when she moved and it actually changed the gameplay).

The dudes should have cool alternate costumes and the chicks should have sexy ones. That's the rule.

Comment

Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
          Barry is mentioned in the Umbrella Chorinicles Digest Files.
          He is mentioned in a Report from Birkin in Resident Evil 2.
          He is seen in the ending of Resident Evil 3.
          He has an epilogue file at the end of Resident Evil 3.

Barry is alive. End of.

Sorry for the bluntless of my post, but seriously when has Capcom (Western teams) been factual about the series, their promotional art of Resident Evil 3 had Jill resigned from STARS, when in the games she still very much classes herself as a member.

Let the games speak the facts, not a PR guy. Jesus.
          WORD

But with Capcom, you never know. There's always something more.

Comment

a Terminator outfit would fit Chris' style

Last edited by CODE_umb87; 01-23-2009, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Knowing Capcom, Chris's outfits will be his STARS uniform, his C:V uniform, and something new.

I hope Sheva gets something very revealing.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                I hope Sheva gets something very revealing.
                Meh...I don't. I think she's showing a decent amount of skin as it is, and Excella brings more "sex appeal" than necessary. I'd like to see Sheva in more traditional African garb, or maybe to the ire of Jill fans have her in Jill's old STARS outfit. Ugh...can you imagine if Capcom dressed her like a woman you'd see in tacky rap videos?

Also....another thing about Barry being alive: He was also featured in one of the images Capcom didn't use that has the remaining STARS (but not Rebecca) arguing their case before Irons. Pretty sure that's not fan art.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

^ Of course you do
                  XD

Comment

Ugh...can you imagine if Capcom dressed her like a woman you'd see in tacky rap videos?
                    I sure can!

But I'd prefer the Onechanbara gear or they could dress her up as Kate Beckinsale from 'Underworld'... actually that will probably be Jill's (Birdwoman's?) alternate outfit.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                      can you imagine if Capcom dressed her like a woman you'd see in tacky rap videos?
                      Here's hoping!

I can see it now...it'd be called the Video Vixen costume. Or Hip Hop Honey? Hmm.

Comment

Barry was killed by the Tyrant. Hold on here sure he can die by the Tyrant if you whish it but I remeber in RE 2 in Chris's Diry he says HE and BARRY were off to Unbrella HQ in Europe and and Barry saved Jill in RE3 if the first chpper was destroyed and this guy said he's a big fan and has played though the whole series........ RIGHT

Comment

I hope the DLC includes the JJ skin from RE4. That would be awesome.

Comment

I don't know why everyone is taking this so badly. They can always make slip ups, remember these guys are Capcom and don't play the games religiously like we do. Takeuchi said it was said in CVX that Progenitor was discovered in Africa, but it never was (unless it was the Japan only game, but he said this in an English/American interview), and Kramer made a simple slip up. Big deal.

Comment

Kramez never played a RE before RE4, I realized this few months ago during an interview with GT when he said "A RE without a chainsaw maniac is not RE"
                              But I have to agree with Alexia, come one guys, Kramez is "just" promoter not a die hard fan like us

Comment

Working...
                              X