No announcement yet.

New Chris Kramer Interview + RE5 DLC Confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also hope we get some downloadable characters for mercenaries, just hope they dont pull any of that exclusive bullshit though. And Chris Kramer is an idiot

Comment

Chris Kramer is PR manager that's all. So yes, he's idiot
      Spoiler:

Comment

New mercenaries levels, single player games, characters, costumes and weapons. It all depends on how much money they want to make, how lazy they are, but mostly, how much we will pay for the least amount of work on their part.

As that guy in the interview said capcom is new to the DLC world. I know lost planet had some more maps for multi-player, but does anybody know if the expansion was a stand alone game, or DLC. If it was, it looks good for us in the future. I think they added a whole 'nother story line and a lot of content to lost planet.

Comment

Barry was never even killed by the Tyrant in any version of RE1. He dies at the hands of either Lisa Trevor in the REmake or by Chimeras (I assume) in the original. Kramer's memory is just poor in that instance.

Barry survived, even Umbrella Chronicles says so.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

The interviewer seemed to be pretty knowledgeable about Resident Evil which was pretty cool.

Comment

I don't think people need to be annoyed about Chris Kramer messing up about Barry's fate, since lets face it, he is merely the PR guy, it's not like a member of the RE5 development team made this blunder. Since if it was, then I'd be seriously worried and peeved.
              Last edited by Henry Spencer; 01-23-2009, 05:35 PM.

Comment

But still - he's paid to promote a series when (let's face it) over half the BASIC fanbase could provide clearer facts on what happened with regard to the story of the whole thing. Like CiarenDevlin says, Barry has never ever met his match from the Tyrant.

The only way I can see this happening is if Resident Evil 5, shows a revised flashback where Barry does infact die at the Arklay Labs, and in that case.

Oh dear.
                Last edited by [STARS]TyranT; 01-23-2009, 05:48 PM.
                http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Barry What!?? Did I miss something?

Comment

Barry is not dead. He showed himself rescuing Jill and Carlos in RE3. Why has no one said this already? Chris Kramer don't know didily squat.

Comment

I think it's a pretty understandable error to be honest; in the original Resident Evil there is one possible conclusion where Jill finds Barry dying near the escape tunnel. I don't think it ever says exactly what killed him (presumably chimeras) but I could see someone, who hasn't played it in a long time, confusing that with Barry being killed by the Tyrant. However, he could afford to be more knowledgeable about RE history as a whole.

Originally posted by revil5 View Post
                      Barry is not dead. He showed himself rescuing Jill and Carlos in RE3. Why has no one said this already? Chris Kramer don't know didily squat.
                      That's only in one of the endings though; in the other one Jill and Carlos escape alone. I'm not sure if it's ever been confirmed which ending is canon (although I don't think it matters).
                      Last edited by LVL100 Merchant; 01-23-2009, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Capcom's new spokesperson:
                        Attached Files

Comment

He could have simply said Barry died by Lisa Trevor but Tyrant? He has been playing another game!

P.S LOL, Nice pic Skunky.

Comment

Barry is mentioned in the Umbrella Chorinicles Digest Files.
                            He is mentioned in a Report from Birkin in Resident Evil 2.
                            He is seen in the ending of Resident Evil 3.
                            He has an epilogue file at the end of Resident Evil 3.

Barry is alive. End of.

Sorry for the bluntless of my post, but seriously when has Capcom (Western teams) been factual about the series, their promotional art of Resident Evil 3 had Jill resigned from STARS, when in the games she still very much classes herself as a member.

Let the games speak the facts, not a PR guy. Jesus.
                            http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                            http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                            Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

I want funny bonus costumes for the characters. Sort of like Leon's 'Mobster' outfit, and Ashley's 'Armor' outfit.

Chris in a giant bear costume and Sheva in Jill's Blue tube top and black skirt
                              XD
                              I don't know something along those lines.

Comment

Hopefully the costumes won't reference The Mexican. Honestly I would rather have had Chris in a gi and black belt.

Comment

Working...
                                X