No announcement yet.

Way to go XBox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pissed on my computer when I first got it. That's how I know it's mine.

Comment

The lawsuit will get nowhere, especially with Microsoft offering to replace faulty systems.

As for the CD thing, read the manual of the 360, it says to move the system whiles its off. All of my systems stay in one place when they are on, im not worried about it getting pissed at me and hopping away. If you are that accident prone, then lay it horizontal.

Comment

It says that NOW. It didn't say that when they didn't know it ate CDs. And the XBox was horizontal when my friends PD0 got knifed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikovich
          It says that NOW. It didn't say that when they didn't know it ate CDs. And the XBox was horizontal when my friends PD0 got knifed.
          Then he bought one of the faulty US consoles, didn't he?

Comment

Did they really revise the manual that fast? Can I get a link on this?

Comment

I can see an argument either way, but I'm not buying one until they release an RE or a Final Fantasy that I can't buy for any other system. Fuck a bunch of microsoft. I didn't buy an original xbox. That must mean I'm hardcore. or poor.

Comment

I buy systems for better games, not better graphics.

Comment

I buy them so people will think I'm cool.
                  "dude. I spent my entire paycheck on an xbox 360. Am I cool enought to hang out with you guys yet?"

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazardBlade
                    I buy them so people will think I'm cool.
                    "dude. I spent my entire paycheck on an xbox 360. Am I cool enought to hang out with you guys yet?"
                    lol....

The 360 is a great piece of hardware, with defects that have been exaggerated beyond what was even possible in the past

Comment

Originally posted by Borman
                      lol....

The 360 is a great piece of hardware, with defects that have been exaggerated beyond what was even possible in the past
                      QFT

Comment

Originally posted by Borman
                        lol....

QFT #2.

Plus, the 360 looks like it is getting some GREAT games.

Comment

There is a golden rule that assures you will never get pissed on with consoles, never, ever by the first lot out. Especially not something that is made from microsoft. The first batch out are always gonna have something going wrong cause they are pushing to get them out by a deadline so things are gonna just slip by. Especially under Taylorian doctrines of manufacturing because the quality control just isn't there. Look at the Dreamcast, they rushed like fuck to get those out and it nearly killed Sega.

If you don't have a wireless controller, at some point something is gonna make them move.

And personally I am gonna go to whatever side has the games that I want to play. If neither Capcom nor Midway have exclusive contracts with anyone then it's all sixes and sevens.

Comment

Working...
                          X