Resident Evil 5 Prequel Comic Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 5 Prequel Comic Preview

Some minor updates on the forth coming Resident Evil 5 prequel comic, the first issue atleast will have multiple covers, we don't have any pictures of what the alternate covers might look like but we'll keep you guys posted.

The second issue will be released in April. Here's a preview of what's in-store.

The prequel to the most anticipated new game of 2009 continues as Chris Redfield's fight against the proliferation of B.O.W.s rages on! His current mission takes him to the jungles of Brazil and on the hunt for a Nazi scientist whose dark genetic research has gone awry. And through it all, learn more about the failed mission that still haunts Chris!

Resident Evil 5 Comics thanks to Skunky.

Nazi scientists....how original. And zombies are coming back for the comics? Ok... I'm hoping and praying the story really wont be as aweful as it sounds.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Nazi scientist..hmmm
      Somehow i think ill play Re 5 and let that fill me in, i think ill pass...

Comment

Nazis...? Really?

Comment

That sounds and looks awful. @_@

Comment

Yeah, that does sound pretty bad. I think I'll stick with RE5, which should have flashbacks anyways.

Comment

At least it's Nazi's and not Russian's.... see what that did to Indiana Jones. :p

Bad jokes aside, seriously what are they thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                At least it's Nazi's and not Russian's.... see what that did to Indiana Jones. :p

Bad jokes aside, seriously what are they thinking?
                Silly. The Russian was in Umbrella Chronicles.

I'm almost wary to even buy them...but I know I will for the sake of collecting. I'm trying not to judge too harshly but damn...Nazi doctors, a red haired looking Lara Croft and some butch guy...I think not.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

The story line for the 2nd issue has me concerned. It's horribly reminiscent of some of Wildstorm's earlier RE comics. I don't want to hit the panic button just yet but...
                  I thought they had collaboration with Capcom, so that the story would fit in with the RE universe and lead into RE5?

At least the "failed mission that still haunts Chris" is of interest. I'm thinking that will include Jill being kidnapped or killed. So we will see how the tombstone came about.

That pic from the 2nd issue. At a glance I thought it might be Barry. He's trimmed his beard and his hair has gone grey but he's still going to the same gym (and using the same supplements) as Chris. (maybe?)
                  The chick with red hair could be Claire. The red jacket and denim cut-offs over black leggings nods at that.
                  Or they could just be a couple of random douche bags Chris hooks up with on his travels through Brazil...

I'll be buying them all regardless but I hope they aint too bad. I'll even get 2 of the 1st issue so I've got both covers.

Comment

Nazi? Really?
                    Do we really need Nazis in a series that is about big evil corporations and bioweapons?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                      Silly. The Russian was in Umbrella Chronicles.
                      Wow, yeah... I totally forgot about that.

Comment

Mr. Spencer will love the Nazi idea.

"A failed mission that still hunts Chris" hmmm interesting. Jill may be involved in this.
                        sigpic

Comment

Sounds cheesy, yeah. But let's wait for the release, there is a chance that the comics will be good.
                          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

See you in hell.

Comment

This is some-what interesting.

Comment

Working...
                              X