No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 Prequel Comic Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it looks like Barry more than Chris, he has grey hair, why?

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky View Post
      That pic from the 2nd issue. At a glance I thought it might be Barry. He's trimmed his beard and his hair has gone grey but he's still going to the same gym (and using the same supplements) as Chris. (maybe?)
      The chick with red hair could be Claire. The red jacket and denim cut-offs over black leggings nods at that.
      Or they could just be a couple of random douche bags Chris hooks up with on his travels through Brazil...
      Well RE Degen played the whole "Claire's not a fighter" angle, so unless Capcom decided to piss all over that idea, I'd say she's just a random douchebag Chris hooks up with.

As for the bearded guy... I don't know... When does hair usually start going grey?

Comment

This is precisely why I had hoped WildStorm would never touch the RE series again.

*headdesk*

Comment

Meh... comics...

Comment

So if the guy is Barry, does that mean the girl is Rebecca?

>.>

Comment

Failed mission? Jill Valentine?

Wait a second...those two in the drawing are supposed to be Chris and Sheva?

Last edited by Jill Lover; 01-24-2009, 05:21 PM.

Comment

What...the...hell?
                Last edited by The Ekamp; 01-24-2009, 06:16 PM.

Comment

who is it?
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                    So if the guy is Barry, does that mean the girl is Rebecca?

>.>
                    If so she went from B cups to D and lost everything that was once cute about her.
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

hmm, these should be...interesting..

Comment

Well RE Degen played the whole "Claire's not a fighter" angle, so unless Capcom decided to piss all over that idea, I'd say she's just a random douchebag Chris hooks up with.
                        As for the bearded guy... I don't know... When does hair usually start going grey?
                        Claire showed in Degeneration that she could still kick some ass if she had to.
                        Besides, these are comics books. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the medium but sticking close to reality and being sensible isn't often a high priority. Also, artists represent characters in their own style, so I wouldn't expect them to look exactly like the game.
                        Barry is how old? 50 or 60? Some people go grey when they are a lot younger than that.

I still think if it's not new characters, then it's most likely Claire and Barry.
                        If it's meant to be Chris and Sheva, then something is seriously wrong!

Comment

Chris doesn't meet Sheva till RE 5 and if these are prequels well she won't be in it. The story sounds weak but I think for collection purposes I might get these.

Comment

Working...
                          X