Experience Kijuju Update : Not All is Well in Kijuju

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experience Kijuju Update : Not All is Well in Kijuju

The Experience Kijuju blog has been updated with a new entry from Adam. The people of kijuju are getting restless and Adam is scared for his well being.

Click here to read the entire update.

Experience Kijuju thanks to TheBatMan

that was great, im pretty sure that Adam will eventually get killed now, or maybe try and save allyson, there has to be a reason why she was screaming in the trailer, maybe the mob took her.

Comment

wonder if adam makes an appearance in the game ..

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
        wonder if adam makes an appearance in the game ..
        That would be so awesome.
        sigpic

Comment

well if he doesn't die before it starts, im sure he'll make an apearance in it, i hope..

it would be pretty cool to see him in game.

Comment

Like I said before, this blog is amazing. Shows the complete and gradual dissolution of society in a very subtle manner before taking it to the forefront.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I doubt he will be in the game. These ARG people rarely are. Plus, I have a suspicion hes based on Ben Judd at Capcom Japan. His face is uncanny. Not only that, but they have that contest where you can be turned into a Majini on the official site, so it was most likely Ben's photo used for this guys face. Probably the same artist who will make the big winner into a Majini

Edit:
              Just catching up with the blog posts (loving it). This stuck out:
              I turned around and I saw the butcher talking to a man with a turban. It didn’t look like they were having a friendly chat, but more like they were discussing something grave. All the while they kept casting furtive glances in my direction.
              The guy that Chris and Sheva meet?

I was enjoying myself (How could I not?) when some guy I’ve never seen before starts talking really loudly. He was wearing sunglasses, and he kept slamming his beer glass down on the table while he talked. Actually, it was more like shouting. He kept saying things like “Foreigners should be thrown out of our land!” and “We will take back our town!” He was spilling beer all over the place!
              Mega phone guy
              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 01-24-2009, 11:44 AM.

Comment

'Experience Kijuju' sounds similar to what we did for the RPD Dispatch, with a tourist in Raccoon City. Which we did months ago, if I recall.
                Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 01-24-2009, 11:43 AM.
                See you in hell.

Comment

I like this blog a lot better than those silly viral videos.

Comment

Does anyone else find Ricardo Irving's blog really interesting? I know it's not official, but his blog posts are very well done and clever.

Anyway, about the Kijuju blog. Most likely, Adam will die. This was just a viral marketing technique, and quite an entertaining one. More companies need to do stuff like this.

But I do wonder if we may find this diary as a file in the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post
                      Does anyone else find Ricardo Irving's blog really interesting? I know it's not official, but his blog posts are very well done and clever.
                      I actually agree with this.

Comment

I think Adam will appear in the game. I bet that he'll be the Tyrant (Leech-Man) that we've seen in the trailer Head Stone.

Comment

So the butcher is not the executioner =(

So if he was going to get killed anyway, why was he decapping those dogs?!

Oh... I see now...=/

Comment

Alright. I can't stress how genius this move is (though I'm sure I don't need to sway anyone here), if there are no files in the game then this makes up for it. This is exactly like the Keeper's Diary in tone, with things getting eerily worse. So I suppose the last entry (probably just prior to the game's release), if there is one, will have Adam completely changed and rambling majini "ideology." Plus, if at least an origin story for Kijuju is provided in game that matches up with this (high paying mining jobs as a ruse for infection), then it perfectly explains the variety of ethnicity of the majini. Or Capcom was indeed trying to appease frivolous accusations.

Comment

...Itchy//

//Scratchy....

Comment

Working...
                              X