Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

German Magazine Resi 5 Scans + EBGames Collector Items + RE5 PC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German Magazine Resi 5 Scans + EBGames Collector Items + RE5 PC?

The German magazine Games Aktuell has put up a new preview for Resident Evil 5 in their latest issue, the preview mostly talks about the same things we already know, the only new thing it tells is the order in which the scenario's of the game take place and one really big spoiler about a certain character's fate. I'm not going to say what it is, but if you're interested in finding out head on over to our Official Spoiler discussion topic to discuss it.

Games Aktuell Resident Evil 5 Preview thanks to Michael @ reCenter

EB games have put up several Resident Evil 5 related items on their site you can order.

Resident Evil 5 Messenger Bag Kit
    Resident Evil 5 PS3 Head Set
    Xbox 360 Face Plate
    PS3 Face Plate

Resident Evil 5 EB games Items thanks to Archelon.

*** UPDATE ***

An interesting find, the translation of the German Preview also includes a possible release date, this is not official and may in-fact be false like several earlier occasions, but the article states that the PC version will come out in Q4 2009.

*** END UPDATE ***
    Last edited by A-J; 01-26-2009, 06:26 AM.

Pardon my ignorance, but I don't see any particular spoilers unless it's revealed in the text.
    See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
      Pardon my ignorance, but I don't see any particular spoilers unless it's revealed in the text.
      It's in the text.

And plastered on the front page of REHorror.
      Last edited by Archelon; 01-25-2009, 11:22 AM.

Comment

I'm glad it wasn't featured in the images. Most of them are things we've seen before I think. I like the one of Irving holding the gun though.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
          It's in the text.

And plastered on the front page of REHorror.
          Oh, I know that. I just thought it was a new spoiler.

Also, PS3 faceplates? We have no need for such vain trinkets! Looks pretty terrible too actually.
          Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 01-25-2009, 11:27 AM.
          See you in hell.

Comment

@spencer

its the same spoiler, well its new for the news post ..

Comment

Shame that the headset isn't like the one they wear in-game. If it was, I'd be all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                Shame that the headset isn't like the one they wear in-game. If it was, I'd be all over it.
                Aww, man. Why'd you have to go and say that?

Now I want it, and I know I'll never get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                  Man! I never thought of that, but now that you said it, like Archie, I want it to and know I'll never get one because I doubt Capcom thought of that either.

Missing out on something that never exists anyways....bad feeling..

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                    Man! I never thought of that, but now that you said it, like Archie, I want it to and know I'll never get one because I doubt Capcom thought of that either.
                    *headdesk*

I hate that nickname.

The "ch" in Archelon is pronounced like a "k."

Comment

Well I've already bought the collectors edition game and strategy guide. Now I got to get that face plate... damn. I'll be dropping $170 on March 13th. (Unless they make something else I need, posters I hope.)

Comment

RE 5 for PCs confirmed (again), 4th quarter 2009.
                        About the spoiler...Spoiler:

Comment

The headset is pretty cool, but the quality looks very shitty when compared to the official PS3 headset.

Comment

Was thinking the same thing! And I'm already getting the Tricell messenger bag, why would I need another.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
                              RE 5 for PCs confirmed (again), 4th quarter 2009.
                              About the spoiler...Spoiler:
                              Capcom confirmed it in this Preview? Or just more speculation? How certain are they? We know it's coming but if it isn't too long i'll probably wait for the PC version.

Comment

Working...
                              X