RESIDENT EVIL 5 Demo Now Available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RESIDENT EVIL 5 Demo Now Available!

The Resident Evil 5 demo is now available!

Content: RESIDENT EVIL 5 Demo
    Price: Free
    Availability: Not available in Germany
    Dash Text: [ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)] The demo version of RESIDENT EVIL 5. Play by yourself or play with a partner in co-op mode, either online or offline with a split screen.
    Major Nelson just posted the news item. If you can't find it on the marketplace, and you're an Xbox Live Gold member, you can download it directly to your XBox 360 by clicking here.

The demo weighs in at about 473mB, and is the same as the previously released BIOHAZARD 5 demo.

Playstation 3 users can expect the demo to hit their PSN stores sometime next week.

Source: Major Nelson

Excellent! Now me and Emma can play online together than system-link

Comment

Had to use my Gold card ;( Dling now though.

Just checked, some sound files are now 0 bytes, and the shader.arc is also 0 bytes in the US demo. So perhaps they left some interesting audio files on the Japan one and realized their mistake with the US one? Other than that, its 1:1.
      Last edited by Dot50Cal; 01-26-2009, 06:32 AM.

Comment

I wish all demos could be this size.

Comment

can someone please pm me and maybe tell me how i can open a US account for xbox live? I have no idea how it works (im new to the xbox)

Comment

After playing the PS3 demo for so long, just can't stand the tearing on the 360, please Capcom fix it, I prefer the 360 over the PS3 version because the controller.

Comment

what do you mean by tearing? I noticed (whilst playing on cd) that there were like stripes appearing on the screen ... it looked really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadArtist View Post
                what do you mean by tearing? I noticed (whilst playing on cd) that there were like stripes appearing on the screen ... it looked really bad.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Page_tearing

Comment

Wow, why is the demo so small? Demos are usually 1GB+.

Comment

Gah, I want to go play it now.....and I was going to......till I found out my professor wanted a art critique paper this morning D:

Comment

THEY DIDN'T REVERSE THE BUTTONS! ARGH!

Comment

hopefully that was because this is a straight rip of the jp demo ..

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                          THEY DIDN'T REVERSE THE BUTTONS! ARGH!
                          Good I prefer them this way.

Comment

So wait, if this is the exactly same demo that Japan get few weeks ago... why do we get it so late?

Comment

Ok, this is irritating, and I hope its not a prediction of things to come.......

But I just tried for 15 minutes to play the game online and everyone I started to play with kept quiting.....atleast thats what I think happened(it said connection lost, but I'm still signed onto xbox live). I was trying to play Sheva and so far I've had two Chris' try to shoot me while wasting ammo and another quit in the middle of a cutscene.

-_-

Anyone want to play later around 5:30 pm east coast?
                              Last edited by atlier00; 01-26-2009, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X