Resident Evil 5 US Demo Coverage + NECA Figures & OST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 5 US Demo Coverage + NECA Figures & OST

The US Resident Evil 5 Demo has hit Xbox Live (and will soon hit the PSN) and some of the big named sites have put up their updated impressions.

IGN's Hands on impressions
    GameTrailers Co-op gameplay footage

US Demo Coverage thanks to Archelon

Capcom Unity have put up some new images from the forth coming Resident Evil 5 series NECA figures. The figures will go on sale in March and will be obtainable from the Capcom Store. Click the link below to see the pictures.

Resident Evil 5 NECA Figures thanks to Rosetta Mist

Also, Play Asia have put up the Resident Evil 5 OST up on their site, you can pre order the disc here.

Thanks to Evil Shady for the OST heads up.

The figures, at least the Chris one, looks better than before, Sheva is still ugly. I wonder if they are going to release any creature or only human-like character. The Bird woman and Wesker are a no-brainer.

Comment

Yeah, except for Sheva, those figures are turning out really nice.

Comment

There'd sure as heck better be a Wesker figure this time around. I'm still bummed they never made one for the RE4 and Anniversary runs.

Comment

Any chance of this game's soundtrack being EPIC?

Comment

absolutely yes!!!!
            Spoiler:

Comment

I'll most definately be picking up the Chris figure and the OST. The only real problem with Sheva's figure is how her face is designed. It looks pretty bad.

There actually is a Wesker figure from CVX, though it's pretty hard to come by.

I was also ticked they didn't make one along with the RE4 figures. Let's hope there's going to be on this time around. Heck, I would love to have a REmake version of Rebecca and Barry too.
              Last edited by Wesker's Shadow; 01-27-2009, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wesker's Shadow View Post
                There actually is a Wesker figure from CVX, though it's pretty hard to come by.
                Yeah, but it wasn't made by NECA. I think it was Palisades?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                  Any chance of this game's soundtrack being EPIC?
                  The samples we have heard so far have been rather good. Of course, I reckon the OST will be well worthy of my purchase. In fact, I'm gonna pre-order it now.

Comment

I'm sure there will be more figures released after the game comes out. Is the Chris figure the same one that comes with the Re 5 collector's edition? I guessing its different.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                      Yeah, but it wasn't made by NECA. I think it was Palisades?
                      Yes. Palisades series 3.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X