Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you going to try and collect all of the Achievements/Trophies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you going to try and collect all of the Achievements/Trophies?

Me, definitely. It will be one of, if not the first game I get 1000/1000 Gamerscore for.

I'll do it, most probably because the achievement list is actually sensible. It seems like things you'd get naturally if you played the game for long enough.

Comment

I'm definitely going to try and collect them all. In all the past Resident Evil games, I never feel like I've 100% completed the game until I've unlocked every possible extra, and I'm definitely going to feel the same way about collecting the trophies/achievements. Not only does it feed my OCD, but it will be fun anyway.

Comment

I came close with Uncharted but ran out of paitence with Crushing Mode it's solid. Like Gideon (Above) said the list looks abit easier than most other games probably unlock the majority of them on first play through. Try Skate 2 trophies...impossible.

Comment

I will definitely get all of them. This will be the second game after left 4 dead I will try to do this.

Comment

The trophies/achievements look easy...most of them are cheap, like for completing a segment of a chapter(see Gears of War).

Comment

Looks easy, sounds easy, I bet it is easy.

Comment

Yeah, for sure... I'm like xdeadpain, I MUST complete 100% of a RE game before I can say I'm through with it.

Comment

I don't normally ever try to get all the achievements for a game, but if there is any game I must do it on, it's a Resident Evil game. So yeah, I'll have a go.

Comment

Nope. I never do, even on those games I enjoy. Trophies and achievements mean nothing except the odd giggle to me. So I'm not gonna bother.

Comment

I dont care a lot about trophies, but its fun getting them
                      Like Evil Shady and xdeadpan, its awesome to fell that we beat and win everything in the game, although its quite sad
                      And they seem REALLY easy to get

Comment

Most likely will try, not going to go out of my way on the first playthrough.

Comment

I always try and get every achivement for the games that I buy, unless they have online ones, then I just go for the single player ones.
                          Remember Gears having the silly kill 100,000 people accross online play :I

Comment

I will, just because if it's truly the last resident evil game with the original story arc, it will be the last game I ever obsess over, or even play for quite sometime.
                            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

i willl probably try to get most of them, but if there to hard im not gonna sit there all day trying to get them, they don't worry me to much.

Comment

Working...
                              X