Miscellaneous RE5 Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miscellaneous RE5 Update

There have been several RE5 related stuffs popping. Here are the updates we have found:

Firstly, on the English Resident Evil 5 Official Site, there's a new video mixer added.

RE5 Official Site - Video Mixer - Thanks to Sunglasses

Secondly, IGN have uploaded several new videos, taken from the demo.

IGN RE5 Media - Thanks to Archelon

Besides offering the new videos, they also offered their opinion on how the RE5 can be improved, base upon their gameplay with the demo.

IGN - 5 Quick Fixes for RE5 - Thanks to ChrisRedfield29

The artist for the upcoming RE5 prequel comic has a deviant art account. You can go to his link to view a couple of the sketches for the cover.

Kevin Sharpe's Deviant Art - Thanks to Vogue_Dirge
    Last edited by xfactor; 01-28-2009, 07:42 PM.

uhh... what the bloody heck is that guy from ign going on about!?? they are the 5 most ridiculous and pointless so called quick fixes for re5. i mean i dont think he really has any idea what he is talking about... especialy when he talks about the use of movment with the knife... its a resident evil game, even though they changed allot in re4, to change it anymore would ruin it. and why would capcom release a patch for tiny little pointless adjustments like the ones he is suggesting?

Comment

They got one thing wrong.

Did you know if you click down on the left stick while moving, you can run as well. So you don't really have to push the run button. I'm surprised nobody knew that! Try it out.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Also, if you equip a herb, you can heal by pressing X. They really didn't experiment much before writing this list...

Comment

they guy from IGN whines about the stupidest things, if they did some of the things he's saying the game would actually get worse.

Comment

I swear you can manage your inventory already, or am I just imagining things?

Either way, the list sucks. IGN have really, really fucked up over the past couple of weeks.

Comment

1, 2 and 4 of that list is pretty much bullshit.
              3 and 5 are the only things that make sense.

Comment

Depending on where in Africa they had in mind, 5 is utter bullshit as well. While you won't see "Asians", you'll see others if the setting is intended to be in north or close to the south.

Comment

Originally posted by Umon Daisuke View Post
                  Depending on where in Africa they had in mind, 5 is utter bullshit as well. While you won't see "Asians", you'll see others if the setting is intended to be in north or close to the south.
                  Yeah the comment about the societal composition of Africa really showed that the IGN writer needs to leave the confines of his video game room more.

From the demos though, what do most of the enemies look like? In the pics I've seen, there are mostly blacks, middle eastern looking fellows, and the eminem look-a-likes. What else?

Comment

I haven't paid much attention while I was playing on a friend's 360, but it looked like the typical Middle Eastern mix of people. You won't see Asians, and I'm pretty sure there aren't any of them in the game either.

Comment

Working...
                    X