More RE5 Viral Stuff + G4TV Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More RE5 Viral Stuff + G4TV Interview

As reported by Tilted Screen, the latest "Major's Minutes" Xbox show contains a Resi 5 easter egg. During the show the screen pops up this message for a few seconds.

If you go to the Official Resident Evil 5 website and press shift+5 a little flash animation runs through, you see the El-Gigante face and the word "BADLANDS" appears for a short while, clicking the image takes you to the viral site. BADLANDS just might be the password for the next viral episode which will probably get unlocked on the 30th of January.

This is most likely the clue from Microsoft that Capcom Unity were talking about yesterday.

Resident Evil 5 Viral Clues thanks to Evil Shady and Grey Fox

Also, G4TV have put up a new interview from the CES event. Chris Kramer talks with G4TV and discusses several game elements, they touch upon the following topics.

-The reasoning behind the inclusion of the classic "tank" control scheme
    -Action game influences which have offered up an alternative control scheme
    -Computer A.I. and how it stacks up against a human ally
    -Jill Valentine's "death"
    -and the precursor info to the recently announced U.S. demo release date

Resident Evil 5 G4 Interview thanks to ElusionM
    Last edited by A-J; 01-30-2009, 01:21 AM.

This viral stuff is pretty crazy.

Comment

new viral video 30th of January?? awesome
      Spoiler:

Comment

so there's a new video tomorrow? cool.

and finally capcom has actualy told everyone that the stopping and shooting was planned, and why, hopefully people will stop complaining about it now, although i haven't seen anyone here complain about it, which is good,

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post

and finally capcom has actualy told everyone that the stopping and shooting was planned, and why, hopefully people will stop complaining about it now, although i haven't seen anyone here complain about it, which is good,
          I agree with you here, and there points of making it the way it is, is extremely valid, and it makes Resident evil.. what it is, and always has been. Why change it..? Don't fix what isn't broken

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post

Exactly. Fully agreed. Even on GameFAQs (shudder) where there are hundreds of whiners about the controls, some have said after playing it more and getting used to it, they're really starting to enjoy it. I can understand that jumping into RE for your first time probably isn't too terribly friendly, but if you put in the effort to play it properly the RE games are a very rewarding and great experience once you get them down.

Comment

So according to this guy Jill's dead."notice how he said that we'll have to wait and see how it happened and that it'd be revealed mid-game"(then again maybe he doesn't know for sure either)Other then that feh nothing I ain't seen before...
              Last edited by ValentineKnight; 02-01-2009, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X