Biohazard Degeneration Visual & Scenario Archive Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard Degeneration Visual & Scenario Archive Released

Play-Asia is now shipping orders for the Biohazard Degeneration Artbook. Check below for a full description of the book.

The 3D animated feature film Biohazard Degeneration is the fruit of cutting edge computer graphics, visual and sound effects, it spots an adrenaline pumping storyline and cool, intriguing characters. To allow you more insight into the film and the making-of process, the Visual & Scenario Archive offers you rough sketches of the scenes and explanation of the plot.

From the carefully colored and animated scenes to the black and white sketches, the materials used to make the film are collected. Besides illustrations, the book also carries interviews with the producers of the film, learn about Degeneration and the role it plays in the Biohazard World now.
    Artbook @ Play-Asia

I can't wait until my copy comes in... I'm such a sucker for artbooks, and I hope there's some really nice sketches and beta work from the movie in this one!

Comment

Definitely picking this up.

Comment

I too will be looking into getting a copy of this. I hope Akadot Retail or Animecastle get a hold of this book. I'm always having problems purchasing items from Play-Asia

Comment

I hope someone scans everyone one of these pages! This book only does come in Japanese right?

Comment

i be sure to get this book too

Comment

Working...
            X