Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Viral Video No 3 "Claire" Now Viewable !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
    They're not on an actual mission, and they're not killing anything. They're shooting dummies hanging from tracks. It looks to be a training session of sorts.
    ok well if Claire is training like this with Chris after RE5, what for? has the plagas been leaked worldwide, why does Clire need to train like this? she's a civillian still is she not? why does she look like a Badass soldier now?

i want sweet tender nice loving Claire back who babysits little girls all the time and is motherly.

Comment

She could just be shooting for fun like paintballing, its a possibilty....

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
        ok well if Claire is training like this with Chris after RE5, what for? has the plagas been leaked worldwide, why does Clire need to train like this? she's a civillian still is she not? why does she look like a Badass soldier now?
        She's probably trying to get close to Chris; notice how she's inquiring about his condition? She's probably trying to convince him to seek therapy. Plus, Claire has been inadvertently trapped in severe biohazard outbreaks three separate times. Never hurts to be up your game. Plus it's probably a way for Claire to genuinely spend time with Chris. BSAA also wasn't formed to just deal with the African outbreak; it's an organization dedicated to fighting bioterrorism around the world so I doubt it would be disbanded after RE5.

Comment

Interesting video, and certainly beefs up Claire's role in RE 5's main plot even if she is not in the game itself if the viral videos do indeed turn out to be canon. If anything, it is nice to see Claire being more action based as she was in the games instead of becoming a bystander like she was made out to be in Degeneration and looks to me like she may have more of a part to play in the series as it goes on.

But I agree with others here that Jill HAS to come up in one of the viral videos before the game is released, even if fleeting and vague. All this speculation of BMW, Jill's grave and indeed if she is alive or dead or the enemy or friend now, must be hinted at more in the viral campaign to get us even more hyped before we play the game itself.

She is just too intertwined with Chris for there NOT to be a viral video of Chris with either Jill herself or BMW taunting him.

Comment

Cool video even if it does make Chris look weak. Im sure Claire is just spending some time with Chris and not actually a BSAA member but who knows if these are actually canon.

Comment

Wow, great viral, just great
              Two things to note. It seems like Chris has a huge problem with, flashing lights, or lights in general, first the camera flashes, then the light reflected from " Ada's" ( lol) mirror, and now from the lights in this trailer. This has been a reoccuring theme, so i wonder how this has anything to do with Re5 or its gameplay. All i can think of is, from the wall of the kijuju site

...Flashbacks cant stop them. Stop what? Prhaps the memories, perhaps the enemies, or perhaps, as shown at the end of the trailer, Wesker, the flashbacks cant stop him always looking over his shoulde,r always his black memory

And at the end of the trailer, the Wesker dummy, wow, couldnt believe that, taht was an incredible touch, and one i didnt notice til later. It was at the point that Chris saw the kijuju writing on the wal,, and then we see him, looming over his shoulder, just liek he always has, in Russia, in Racoon, and now, in Kijuju. Remember, the Re5 staff said that we would feel Wesker's presence throughout the game, and this too me confirms that, Wesker is looming, and watching.

Bravo Capcom, that was brilliant, it has created alot of peopel talking, and alot of people wondering. I can only hope the rest are that good.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
                Two things to note. It seems like Chris has a huge problem with, flashing lights, or lights in general, first the camera flashes, then the light reflected from " Ada's" ( lol) mirror, and now from the lights in this trailer. This has been a reoccuring theme, so i wonder how this has anything to do with Re5 or its gameplay. All i can think of is, from the wall of the kijuju site

...Flashbacks cant stop them. Stop what? Prhaps the memories, perhaps the enemies, or perhaps, as shown at the end of the trailer, Wesker, the flashbacks cant stop him always looking over his shoulde,r always his black memory

And at the end of the trailer, the Wesker dummy, wow, couldnt believe that, taht was an incredible touch, and one i didnt notice til later. It was at the point that Chris saw the kijuju writing on the wal,, and then we see him, looming over his shoulder, just liek he always has, in Russia, in Racoon, and now, in Kijuju. Remember, the Re5 staff said that we would feel Wesker's presence throughout the game, and this too me confirms that, Wesker is looming, and watching.

Bravo Capcom, that was brilliant, it has created alot of peopel talking, and alot of people wondering. I can only hope the rest are that good.
                Interesting point on the light effects having some kind of reaction for Chris in the viral videos and in the game shots we have seen, so maybe the lights playing tricks on you dynamic is being put back into the game after it was denied. This makes me happy if this turns out to be true.

Good catch at the Wesker dummy being used as target practice. It may also hint that these scenes in the viral videos are in fact set before RE 5 or during, as the timeline seems screwed up a bit in these.

Also, I too hope these all will be released on a bonus disk either when the game is released or a special to download off Itunes or similar programme.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post

Interesting points to consider:
                  Photo-sensitivity, Hallucinations, Distorted Reality, Dementia. Other than his symptoms influenced by PTSD, what else are we familiar with, that causes such side-effects?

It is a possibility, if you look further into the matter, that Chris has been infected post-Kijuju. Perhaps I'm overanalyzing. If you take though, what we know about RE4 Beta, and the Progenitor swarm featured in that...

In a time when global Bio-Terrorism is at it's peak, I would doubt anyone involved in the events of Raccoon City, would be standing behind baking pies; especially the likes of such a determined individual such as Claire. I would assume that working as a civilian in minor rescue-missions within TerraSave, proved not to be enough of an impact.

Another theory to take to mind is that if there was something detrimental to Chris's health, that he was aware of, but existed in denial; he would need someone he could trust to take his place in future operations, in case something should "become" of him...
                  Last edited by Red-Jackal; 01-31-2009, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LVL100 Merchant View Post
                    She's probably trying to get close to Chris; notice how she's inquiring about his condition? She's probably trying to convince him to seek therapy. Plus, Claire has been inadvertently trapped in severe biohazard outbreaks three separate times. Never hurts to be up your game. Plus it's probably a way for Claire to genuinely spend time with Chris. BSAA also wasn't formed to just deal with the African outbreak; it's an organization dedicated to fighting bioterrorism around the world so I doubt it would be disbanded after RE5.
                    i hope your right, and she's just there to spend time with Chris, i would be a lot happier if that was true.

but i really don't want Claire to become a soldier, it's not in her character, i think that would suck if she were made a soldier, i really do not want to see Claire doing back flips in slow motion and kicking Majini's heads of in RE6.

Comment

but i really don't want Claire to become a soldier, it's not in her character, i think that would suck if she were made a soldier, i really do not want to see Claire doing back flips in slow motion and kicking Majini's heads of in RE6.
                      Same, but I dont wanna Claire kicked out of RE cause she doesnt want to fight anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrant T-002 View Post
                        Same, but I dont wanna Claire kicked out of RE cause she doesnt want to fight anymore
                        Claire is in a touch position, she can either turn into super woman and start being female Leon, or she can stay like her normal self,a nd get kicked out of RE basically, i don't want either to happen.

Comment

I doubt they would make another RE game with a normal character

Girls will be Ada look-alike and guys will be Leon/Chris look-alike

Comment

Wait a moment
                            Leon to Claire (Degeneration) "You chosen the role of rescuer rather than fighter, like me. you chose a path that your brother and I couldn't follow".

And now Claire is a soldier eh??? Ok she's not going to be in RE5, and these vidoes take place after the events in Kijuju, but 3 years before she was a rescuer and now a soldier, wth

I really don't want to see a Super Claire kicking ass of enemies and doing spin kicks if she is going to be in RE6 or RE7...ecc

Comment

she's not a soldier!! it's only a trening session
                              Spoiler:

Comment

I know, I've seen the mannequins, but that's not a simple shooting range, it looks like a training for special forces...for soldiers

Comment

Working...
                                X