Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Viral Video No 3 "Claire" Now Viewable !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, she's been involved in three zombie incidents and her brother is a soldier so... why can't she train with him? We know from Code Veronica and Degeneration (where she was a "rescuer") that she can handle a gun very, very well - not in a "I'm just a normal girl and can use a gun" way.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
      Wait a moment
      Leon to Claire (Degeneration) "You chosen the role of rescuer rather than fighter, like me. you chose a path that your brother and I couldn't follow".

And now Claire is a soldier eh??? Ok she's not going to be in RE5, and these vidoes take place after the events in Kijuju, but 3 years before she was a rescuer and now a soldier, wth

I really don't want to see a Super Claire kicking ass of enemies and doing spin kicks if she is going to be in RE6 or RE7...ecc
      this is exactly my point, i mean why have Claire as a rescuer and in a motherly role in Degeneration, and have Leon say that line, and then turn around and make her to special forces training with Chris in RE5 or after it?

whenever capcom does something good, they turn around and take a dump on it afterwards, WHY?

Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
      I know, I've seen the mannequins, but that's not a simple shooting range, it looks like a training for special forces...for soldiers
      exactly, that was not a regular shooting range, in fact that looked like it was set up for a specific mission, like special forces do, if anyone here has played COD4 you wil know, the first mission is a training mission, for spec ops, they have mannequins of the terrorist and a replica of the ship there about to infiltrate, and that is exactly what Chris and Claire were doing, they were preparing for a mission i beleive.

Comment

Sorry, but I don't get it. What is that "KIJUJU" ??

Comment

Originally posted by Ayileen View Post
          Sorry, but I don't get it. What is that "KIJUJU" ??
          Kijuju is the village the game takes place in, and Chris is having flashbacks of the place, cause something happend there that disturbed his fragile mind.

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
            Kijuju is the village the game takes place in, and Chris is having flashbacks of the place, cause something happend there that disturbed his fragile mind.
            Oh, great! Thank you very much missvalentine!

Comment

So is Claire confirmed Now?Are these vids even canon to the story?(sorry new user)

Comment

im not sure if there canon, but they take place after RE5, i don't know if they were ever confirmed canon anywhere though.

and since it's after RE5, then, i don't know if Claire is in RE5, but this may be hinting at her involvment in it, or just that Claire is worried about Chris because he has metal problems now, im not sure.

Originally posted by Ayileen View Post
                Oh, great! Thank you very much missvalentine!
                no problems Ayileen.
                Last edited by missvalentine; 01-31-2009, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ValentineKnight View Post
                  So is Claire confirmed Now?Are these vids even canon to the story?(sorry new user)
                  Claire is not confirmed.

We don't know if the viral videos are canon.

EDIT: Claire shouldn't appear in this game. We should be thankful for having Chris, Wesker and Jill in RE 5. Too many main character will cause problems IMO.
                  Last edited by aris13; 01-31-2009, 09:33 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Alright,new here. So I've been wondering how people have been getting the passwords to view the videos? anyone know?

Comment

I wouldn't mind to see Claire in this game, but I really doubt that will happen. I want a viral video regarding Jill... this one with Claire had nothing to do with the game nor the plot itself.

Comment

Originally posted by mechanicalmar View Post
                        Alright,new here. So I've been wondering how people have been getting the passwords to view the videos? anyone know?
                        i have no idea myself, and ive never had to enter one either, but i hear the current one is badlands or something.

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                        I wouldn't mind to see Claire in this game, but I really doubt that will happen. I want a viral video regarding Jill... this one with Claire had nothing to do with the game nor the plot itself.
                        maybe Claire will have like a tiny camoe role at the end, for like 2 seconds, or maybe she's playable in mercs mode.

i think a viral video that has Jill in it would be great, firstly, because if it has Jill in it, she's not dead and doesn't die, since it's after RE5, but if they do, i hope thye don't mess up her character, like they did with Claire her a bit.

Comment

We don't know if the viral videos are canon.
                          Scripts by Capcom Japan. I'm not saying that the viral videos are canon.

Comment

the viral videos all take place after RE5, it doesn't mean claire will be IN RE5.

Comment

I havent had power since the start of the week so I've missed all these awesome updates. I'm glad to see Claire and Chris are actually staying in touch though...I'm certain there is a degree of canon to these videos. Maybe not 100%, but I think they do a good job at keeping the hype up. And if they do hold any meaning, I think we may be seeing Claire again in future titles, and that will be great.
                              sigpic
                              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

El Gigante is really Barry in disguise, who just has eaten one too many Jill Sandwiches!
                                Seriously, he looks like a deformed Santa, or something!

In other news:
                                Spoiler:

Wow.
                                Last edited by Henry Spencer; 01-31-2009, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X