Resident Evil 4 The Movie Update + Sea Creature Boss Gameplay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
    Wow that's impressive. Can you provide the link?

BTW that kraken fight looks EPIC
    I don't think it's on the website in text but believe it was said during one of the video interviews/clips with one of the members of the making of team and I might have misheard but believe that is what was said.

Comment

Another RE movie. The sea monster battle looks interesting as do many of the boss battles.

Comment

A fourth movie? what a disgrace!! They shouldn't be even thinking about it. God, take pity on us and bless us.
        Last edited by Jill Lover; 01-31-2009, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
          A fourth movie? what a disgrace!! They shouldn't be even thinking about it. God, take pity on us and bless us.
          Amen to that! They have ruined RE's good name and are complete and utter BS, making Wesker look like a pansy and plots that try to be canon! F**k that!!!!!

Comment

Anyone else get a Lost Planet vibe from the sea monster boss fight?

Comment

When the first movie came out and I said 'Great atmosphere, but where the hell are ANY of the main RE characters?' the second movie came out and I said 'Jill is PERFECTLY cast, but why the HELL would Nemesis engage in CQC?!' the third one came out and I said 'We have Claire now, but NO Chris! and how come when the humans "died out" the Earth started to die?! AND why OH why does Alice have super powers, and now there's an ARMY(!?) of her...and why is Wesker chunky?' Now with the fourth all I can say is 'If the movie is released in 2012, then it SHALL be the end of the world!'

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                Anyone else get a Lost Planet vibe from the sea monster boss fight?
                Yeah, the glowing weakpoints are exactly like the Akrids'.

Comment

They should just ignore the trilogy and make a movie of RE4.

I'd love a movie of it >.>

Comment

If they made a movie of 4 at least there isn't any chance of the plot being worse than the game. Except they'd shoehorn Alice in somehow. Alice = cash!

Comment

Working...
                    X