DS Details + RE4 Directors Cut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS Details + RE4 Directors Cut?

A new movie has been added to the Japanese Biohazard DS website. You can check it out by clicking here.

Also Jeaux France is reporting that Capcom is planning on releasing a brushed up version of RE4 for the Gamecube, with all the PS2 extra's intact. I highly doubt this is true but you can read it by clicking here.

According to certain sources in the distribution, Capcom the king of the réchauvage could republish Resident Evil 4 on GameCube as of the next year in a version Director' S Cut. The latter would contain all the no-claims bonus present in the version Playstation 2 the play would be sold has small price approximately 30 euros. It there have still confirmation of capcom but knowing them its do not etonerais me at all that they makes us a blow like this one; -) who will live will vera....

That fast zombie at the end made me giggle uncontrollably. Now I really can't wait for this game to come out.

Comment

Wow, the DS trailer looks great. This is going to kick so much butt.

As for the GC re-release rumor..I hope for Capcom's sake that it's false. They'd greatly lose my respect if they did this.
      If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

I think the dollar signs in their eyes make them blind to your respect. Fact is their out to make money and that's it. Your respect means nothing to them.

Comment

Wow, PS2 exclusives no more.

Comment

naah, i dont believe the news. They'll probably do it for Rev though

Comment

Originally posted by A-J
              naah, i dont believe the news. They'll probably do it for Rev though
              Capcom: LETS REMAKE RE4 ON THE REVOLUTION FOR A 3RD TIME WHILE WE MAKE THE NEXT BETTER GAME ON THE OTHER NEXT GEN CONSOLES!!!! THAT"LL GAIN EVERYONES RESPECT AHAHAHAHA LOL.

-_-

Comment

nemesis556 : I HOPE THEY"LL NOTICE ME IF I BE SARCASTIC ALL OF THE TIME, ALL OF THE TIME !!

-_-

--

come on

Comment

Making it on the Rev would be intresting.

Comment

Working...
                  X