Kijuju Site - Phase 3 Screenshots Unlocked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kijuju Site - Phase 3 Screenshots Unlocked

The exclusive screenshots from Phase 3 of the Kijuju website have been unlocked for your viewing pleasure. They show the boss battle with the new and improved El Gigante, which promises to be a very different experience from the Resident Evil 4 iterations.

Phase 3 Screenshots

Thanks to Dark_Chris.
    Last edited by Archelon; 02-02-2009, 12:18 PM.

For some reason there is nothing under exclusive screenshots for me, the space is blank.

Comment

I had the same problem yesterday. I would say the best thing to do is to just keep checking. It didn't work for me until this morning, which is why I didn't post the news yesterday when Dark_Chris brought it to my attention.

Comment

these are the shots if you can't see them

spoiler tagged just in case.

Spoiler:

Comment

look like there will be majini in this boss battle
          Spoiler:

Comment

I hate when there are small enemies during the boss battles, but this gigante looks good.
            "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

They show the boss battle with the new and improved El Gigante, which promises to be a very different experience from the Resident Evil 4 iterations.
              Let's hope so.

To me, El Gigante's a wimp, and perhaps the easiest boss to defeat in Bio4. His "moves" are too easily predictable...

I wouldn't go as far as to say that his model is a waste of disc space, but I will add that I wish to see his AI spruced up a bit... either that, or ditch the concept of El Gigante all together.
              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

What is with the beard? I'm sure he'll look better in motion (I hope so) but still, it all looks a bit silly.

Comment

here is the panorama picture
                  http://www.residentevil.com/5/kijuju...HairyBarry.mov (you can open it using quicktime player)

Apparently both Sheva and Chris are using jeep's submachine guns against El Gigante

Comment

hairy barry???
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                      hairy barry???
                      What happens with Barry?!?!?! haha Sunny, don't you surprised the filename?

Comment

That's really awesome. Thanks for that, Sunglasses.

But, um, are those people attached to its belt like trophies or something?

Hairy Barry...Excellent!
                        Last edited by Wesker's Shadow; 02-02-2009, 04:04 PM.

Comment

The dead BSAA agent around his waist is a nice touch.

Comment

This Gigante is way better than the RE4 one.He looks cool.

Comment

Apparently both Sheva and Chris are using jeep's submachine guns against El Gigante
                              Oh, okay.
                              I was wondering why the battle looked like a FPS.

Comment

Working...
                              X