Biohazard 5 Interview Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard 5 Interview Questions

The recent Kijuju Competition hosted by Capcom has awarded the winner with ten questions for the creators of Biohazard 5. Having spoken with Capcom, it has been decided that five questions will be asked before the games release and five more post release.

Both Biohaze and THIA put a great amount of effort into the competition and because of this, I feel the questions should be handled in a similar manner. The best questions from both sites will be selected within five days from this post, so please use the comments section below to submit your own.

A new topic will be made after Biohazard 5's release for the second interview.
    Last edited by Yama; 02-02-2009, 12:49 PM.

I'd say, if RE5 says nothing about characters like Barry or Rebecca (and more importantly, if Sherry isn't actually in the game), ask about them if they let you.

Comment

Hm, alright here's my question:

A lot of controversy was stirred about the control scheme with the release of the demo in the US. Even so, the final build of Biohazard 5 will not feature the ability to let the player shoot while mobile. Due to the overwhelming reaction of new gamers who found Biohazard 5's control scheme too restrictive (even with the Type D controls) would you consider implementing mobile shooting into Biohazard 5 via patches or download content, or perhaps in later Biohazard games?

Actually, here's another one I thought of. Ack, can't decide which one to choose...

The co-op mode for Biohazard 5 was a surprising feature that pleased a lot of gamers, but many players don't like being accompanied by an AI Sheva Alomar for single player, in spite of her importance to the story and puzzles. Is there a chance the co-op could return for future Biohazard games, and if so, will the player still be aided by an AI ally in single player?
      Last edited by LVL100 Merchant; 02-02-2009, 07:43 PM.

Comment

ask them what their current plans for the Resident Evil series are, do they plan to try another go at the online version ? seeing as how with Live and PSN they could have a lot better online integration compared to before

Comment

I think that the best idea to do is try to make each question be able to give more than 1 answer on the direction if Resident Evil. I think questions such as viruses or enemies should try to be combined together since just asking one character's fate would just waste a whole question.

Comment

ONE QUESTION:

Are the previously talked of features, heat/cold, aiming problems, and the like still going to end up in the final edition or are some of them really scrapped like it was said last year? Need a confirmation.

Comment

now that online gaming is much more common than in the last gen,they are going to make a true survival Horror game with online play like the outbreak series??
              Last edited by ZERO; 02-02-2009, 03:05 PM.

Comment

^I think it would be better to ask a question about the future of the RE series, rather than just about the online aspect.

Also ask about RE 1.5 too if it's the right person you are asking; like if it is one of the original developers that's been there from the start of the series up until now, however if it is not a member of the development, obviously don't ask, since they won't know.

Maybe also ask about any chance of classic characters, enemies and locations popping up in future games.

Comment

-
                  Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Shouldn't we wait to formulate the questions we want to ask until after the game comes out? Otherwise we are just guessing about what we want to ask when we don't even know what is there. Which is stupid.

Comment

I don't see what's the point of asking questions for. You know the birdlady Jill, weapons, secrets questions will not be answered. I'm sure people wanna know those. But knowing Capcom the questions they answer for will be "Yes the game will be coop", "RE5 takes place in Africa", and my fav "you will have to wait until the game's realease"

Comment

What "pre-RE4 era" BOW's will we be seeing in RE5? Or ask about a possible RE2 remake(maybe if we keep asking about it they'll do it).
                        Last edited by CODE_umb87; 02-02-2009, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Will the fate of past major characters such as Rebecca, Barry, and Billy be revealed in Resident Evil 5? I think those three characters are ones most Resident Evil fans want to know about best.

Comment

Will Capcom do any remakes (not ports) of old Resident Evil games to make them like RE4/5 or REmake?

Comment

Originally posted by Mostspartan 14 View Post
                              Will Capcom do any remakes (not ports) of old Resident Evil games to make them like RE4/5 or REmake?
                              Great question! there's nothing more cool I could possibly see that a RE Remake 2 with RE4 camera view PLUS:

1) Aiming while moving
                              2) Availability of FPS view, left shoulder view, right shoulder view and classic view.

Comment

Working...
                              X