Krauser topic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krauser topic.

This guy is pretty, only about a year later after beating the game insanly on GC, then justn ow beating the game on ps2; I decided to llok into this guy.

Although he is never mentioned till RE4...

But, even though I didn't want to compare and contrast. I notice that I many of seen a guy like him before. So of course I look into Dr. Death...A.K.A. Hunk. So looked into him.

He's been around since RE2, and has been a lucky mother fo surviving all the stuff he did. Then on RE3 I found his little story page after beating the game. They both have white...hair, prophaps a scar. But you know these guys got me thinking that their not much different. Being pretty much in the same business. Alos looking into info, I recall that when a potype or RE4 was in the works. That Leon was being help by Hunk. Which that of course scrapped that verson. But perhaps not hunk. I find a good chance that CAPCOM did a fast on changing hunk into Krauser. Well not really lol. But it's kinda possible. Maybe CAPCOM never acknolegded of noting the fact. But both Krauser an hunk have a very simlair profile.

Hunk can't be Krauser because Hunk is Annette.

Comment

Yeah, its possible that he is just a reworked version of Hunk, I can see that happening... but again, its a 50/50 chance..

Comment

Originally posted by Shakahnna
        Hunk can't be Krauser because Hunk is Annette.
        No silly. You should know that Annette is Wesker! >_> :wtf:

Comment

Jack Krauser has already gained a small fanbase among gamers everywhere. He is quite a powerful super villain, but his arrival is a bit unexplained in my opinion. If Wesker is Chris' nemesis, then I say Krauser should be Leon's nemesis for many games to come.

By the way, the guy in the fifth game looks like Chris, but you have to admit, he does look a bit like Bruce McGivern as well. Do note Bruce's discovery of a document near the end of Resident Evil: Dead Aim. It states Morpheus has established a kingdom in Africa. So the chances are, the fifth game takes place in a very hot country....

Comment

Working...
          X