Why are you here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are you here?

So now that the forums have been open for a little while and they are starting to be populated I'd like to know a little bit about you, our visitors. So tell me, what brought you here? How did you find us?

If you are seeing this on the main page simply click the "Post Comments" link on the bottom right of this post.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 05-31-2005, 01:14 AM.

i am an old member (not as old as some others) but around 4 years i have visited THIA, i have posted on the board as well....and i do keep in touch with Ice...sooo basicly it's like i had to come and post....

Comment

Ive been around THIA forever, me and Ice keep in touch and he helps me out a ton with my web design stuff. I was a member of THIA, Grey Foxx, etc. It feels good to be back with the group I know and love.

Comment

I was looking for videos of RE 1.5, I found THIA, emailed the webmaster, asked for some videos on 1.5, a few hours later, Ice IMs me and talks to me for a bit. I joined the forums. This was.... LONG LONG ago.

Comment

Im dots cousin, and ice's friend lol... and i provided moneys' for these forums lol.... so im gonna get my use out of them...and try to turn the otf into the otf of counterstrike.net
          lol...jk..... ::looks around guiltily::

Comment

YOU *POINTS* (Jeff)

Comment

Hey, Im Dot's friend, Biohazard fanatic, ex-agent of WU, BH collector and a starving artist.... nice to meet you all..

Comment

i guess i'm out of the "circle of friends" :p here, but i DO enjoy the resident evil games and all the effort that goes into them. so that's my common denominator.;)

Comment

Hey Eve, and Flumpy, welcome

Comment

I am the webmaster of bioflames and I am glad THIA is back on-line, Ice and Dot have always been a pleasure dealing with, I hope THIA stays alive this time around. I will probably not hang around the forum a lot thought, I am not even a regular visitor to my own forum, I just wanted to say hello and good luck with the site!. //Kim

Comment

@ Inflames

Comment

Great to see you found your way here Kim the kind words help a lot, especailly coming from you

Comment

I remember back in the day when the old THIA got me hooked on Resident Evil...thought it was okay at first, but the site told me the story...and the awesomeness that is Resident Evil...I wasn't a member, but I have been bugging Ice mainly, and Dot a couple of times, as UnrealWesker2003 and UBCSMercenary217 on AIM...So Ice linked me, and I decided to join up ze forums.

Comment

*Rock symbol*

Comment

I just came because I heard you guys were giving away free iPod's. So make with the iPod, bitches.

lol joking. I joined like 3 or 4 years ago, been here everytime the forums reopen. Haven't talked to you peeps in a while. How is everybody?

Comment

Working...
                              X