If You Live in Stroudsburg, PA...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If You Live in Stroudsburg, PA...

And you're a Resident Evil fan, then you're in for a treat! The Stroudsburg, PA. Best Buy will be converted into a Resident Evil-themed haunted house on March 13, for the midnight launch of Resident Evil 5!

This event will feature the employees of the store dressed as zombies, the televisions will all be set to display nothing but dead air, and the beloved Dr. Salavador will be present!!

Best Buy's big-wigs will be using this event, more or less, as a test bed to see if future themed events will be done. So if you live near Stroudsburg, try to show up to give this event the celebration it deserves!

Via Kotaku

Interesting, Stroudsburg is about a two hour drive from where I live.

Comment

That's bloody fantastic! I wish they would do that here in LA~! For those who make it, have fun and let the rest of us know how it goes.

Comment

Dude, I wouldn't like to be dressed like a zombie, it's almost an invitation to being shot.

It's Dr. Salvador indeed.

Comment

I *would* go, but I'm pretty sure I'll be playing RE5...hmm. 45 min away..

Comment

I would go if I lived anywhere near there, but I don't. It is a very cool idea, and sure to be kickass. I know I'm being all fanboy, but there aren't any zombies in RE 5, at least not confirmed, just Majini

Comment

Omg I wish I was close to there.

Comment

Its about 2 hours away from me but I will be either working and if not playing the game all day.

Comment

That's a 5-6 hours drive across the state for me. Oh well, seems interesting though.

Comment

You guys who live near that Best Buy should go. If it does well enough, Best Buy may start doing these awesome themed launches nation-wide!

Comment

Totally wish the Best Buy here would do that...but I think I'm on the same boat as Dot. I'd rather be playing the game the moment I can get my hands on it.
                      sigpic
                      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I believe you kinda hang out in the Resident Evil thingy pre-launch then get your game and leave

At least, that's what I'd do.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                          I *would* go, but I'm pretty sure I'll be playing RE5...hmm. 45 min away..
                          Take one for the team!

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                            I'd rather be playing the game the moment I can get my hands on it.
                            This.

It's still a neat idea, though.

Comment

Dot, I really think this might actually be worth going to now I've just read this article up at Kotaku... actual US millitary + Zombies at the Best Buy = Win!?

Best Buy's zombie-packed Resident Evil 5 launch event will be getting some help from the U.S. Army which will be on hand with M16's for a "staged event", we're told.

Comment

Working...
                              X