Famitsu Online : Biohazard 5 Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Famitsu Online : Biohazard 5 Preview

Famitsu have put up the Biohazard 5 preview from their last week's issue online, the text is all in Japanese but using any common online translator can give you a fairly accurate translation. The article also includes a few screens from the opening of the game with Chris in more casual clothes and walking around a sane looking Kijuju along with Sheva.

In addition the preview also runs down the history of the Biohazard games based on their timeline with small snippets dedicated to them.

Biohazard 5 Famitsu Preview thanks to Michael @ reCenter
    Last edited by A-J; 02-04-2009, 03:08 AM.

AJ if you want, you can to use this translation:

"Way to African lands, Chris Redfield goes on a long road by jeep. Suddenly he finds a village called Kijuju, he gets off the jeep and take a first look is with a woman. "Welcome to Africa, I am Sheva Alomar", while she was shaking hands with him knowing that he would be your partner in this mission.

Chris tells his story in past events, he says that has lost many friends. He wondered what the value of protecting lives, but still no reply has come.

However, Chris was well aware of the work to be done."

Comment

yeah the online translations give a decent summary, i've linked to a google translated page in the post as well.

Comment

So Chris starts off with a jacket too. Jacket kleptomania must be a side effect of Plagas infection.

Comment

Maybe we'll see a majini wearing Chris' jacket.
          Last edited by aris13; 02-04-2009, 07:45 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Maybe we'll see a majini wearing Chris' jacket.

the way i see it, when chris gets his first hand gun, he probably bursts through the jacket's material whilst aiming with it for the first time.

Comment

That's how fucking awesome he is!
              See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                the way i see it, when chris gets his first hand gun, he probably bursts through the jacket's material whilst aiming with it for the first time.
                LMAO, that'd be so, so, so awesome....the only way it'd be awesomer-er is if it were Barry instead of Chris.

It'd be like the "fat guy in a little coat" routine Chris Farley used to do.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                  To be quite honest, I'm gonna be really upset if this doesn't happen.

Comment

^ same here
                    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Working...
                    X