Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you want a cosplay wrestling promotion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would you want a cosplay wrestling promotion?

i aks this to tons of people so i think its time i asked you guys...

would you go to a cosplay based wrestling federation?

this guy would.

What.

Comment

Tiger Mask (タイガーマスク?) began as a Japanese manga in 1968 and was later adapted into a successful anime series in 1969. In real life, the name has been used by a succession of Japanese professional wrestling characters as a gimmick.
      From wikipedia. I don't think that qualifies as cosplay at all.

And I seriously hope your question is some kind of joke.

Comment

...why would you think that?

haven't you ever been to a anime con and seen to random characters battling?

Comment

No, I think that's weird, foolish, and plain idiotic. I can't believe some people take that above some kind of dumb fun level, but they do, and that's where the fun ends. But that's just me.
          Last edited by Rock it.; 02-04-2009, 09:38 PM.

Comment

i know im gonna be banned for tihs but screw it

you sir are an asshole

Comment

I sir, expressed my opinion. In my defense, I present the following quote:

No, I think that's weird, foolish, and plain idiotic. I can't believe some people take that above some kind of dumb fun level, but they do, and that's where the fun ends. But that's just me.
              Plus, I never said anything against those who practice cosplay and such. I know a lot of people who do that, and I have absolutely nothing agains them, they are just like me, and I am aware of that. I just dislike what they do. Sorry if I offended you in any way dude, it wasn't my intention, really, I was just expressing my opinion.

Comment

alright, i just felt upset. i just thought this would help solve some of the stupidest arguments of all times

Comment

WTF, I'm with Rock it. A video game character belongs in his one world, and should never be "leaked" to the outside. I wanna throw up sometimes with all the nerdiness in this new century.

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                    WTF, I'm with Rock it. A video game character belongs in his one world, and should never be "leaked" to the outside. I wanna throw up sometimes with all the nerdiness in this new century.
                    seriously can you imagine how many arguments this could end?

NAruto Vs ryu hayabusa

cloud Vs squall

leon Vs chris...

haruhi suzumiya Vs imari from bible black

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post

seriously can you imagine how many arguments this could end?

NAruto Vs ryu hayabusa

cloud Vs squall

leon Vs chris...

haruhi suzumiya Vs imari from bible black

Comment

It wouldn't solve any arguments because it would just be a guy dressed like them hitting a Emerald Fusion or the like, so I doubt fans would find it to be any more binding a who would win than, say, Celebrity Death Match.

Comment

hey, im almost guarenteeing some of you want naruto wrapped in razor wire.

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
                            hey, im almost guarenteeing some of you want naruto wrapped in razor wire.
                            Not really.

Comment

A couple of friends were telling me how they got disturbed by a bunch of Kingdom Hearts cosplayers in a store they were in. Just a group of 14 year-old cosplayers, badly dressed and gabbering on about shit. Honestly, people never did this when I was that age. It never happened with me. I never did that. Suddenly, people are doing it? I hate the 21st century, it's been nothing but trouble.

I miss the 1990s.

Back then, anime fans were just balding fat blokes wearing 'Ghost in the Shell' t-shirts who despite their repugnant appearance, were actually highly knowledgable on anime and made great conversationalists regarding hentai and Star Trek lore. As opposed to all these idiot juvenile cosplayer cocksponges, trollicking into Forbidden Planet and being irritating pissweasels around the general public.
                              Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 02-07-2009, 05:08 PM.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                              X