48 New Resident Evil Screenshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 48 New Resident Evil Screenshots

Vandal.net has posted 48 new screenshots taken from the first few chapters of Resident Evil 5. There are next to no spoilers present, as the pictures only show off areas, enemies, and characters we have already seen. Included among them are images of Irving, BSAA operative Josh, the giant bat/hornet boss, the leechman boss, the mines, and the oil refinery.

Via Vandal

Thanks to Michael.

awesome
    Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Heh heh heh.

Comment

seems a lot of people are getting access to the first three chapters, i wonder when capcom will start recognizing the dedicated fan sites and start giving us preview builds

Comment

There are some new environments I have never seen before in these screenshots. They seem to be in some sort of desolated city with the executioner and the villagers.

And if anyone was fearing there wouldn't be swarms of Majini, just look at this:

Comment

^ That image was in Famitsu. I counted 15 enemies in that image (including the 1 you can only see the back of the head on the very bottom edge of the image). There is the potential for more off screen.

Comment

Oh, lord! Looking at these pictures gets me all hyped up! Everything looks so gorgeous. My anticipation is getting stronger and stronger each day. Guh.

Comment

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
                Oh, lord! Looking at these pictures gets me all hyped up! Everything looks so gorgeous. My anticipation is getting stronger and stronger each day. Guh.

same here

these pics are awesome i cant wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Spencer View Post
                  There are some new environments I have never seen before in these screenshots. They seem to be in some sort of desolated city with the executioner and the villagers.

And if anyone was fearing there wouldn't be swarms of Majini, just look at this:

Geez... that reminds me the alleys from RE3 .

Comment

Working...
                  X