Gamespot Resident Evil 5 Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamespot Resident Evil 5 Preview

Hot off the heels of IGN's preview comes Gamespot's own hands-on with the first three chapters of Resident Evil 5.

Head on over to Gamespot for their take.

The difference here is that these mines are pitch black--at least for a while--and require one character to stash his or her weapons and carry a floodlight for a good while. This means both characters must stick close together, one taking offense while the other becomes a highly vulnerable target.

I really love the sound of that.

Comment

It seems Gamespy, IGN, and Gamespot loved the game. So, in short, screw Eurogamer. I love reading these previews.

Comment

Did the Eurogamer link get deleted? I swear i saw it on the main page earlier, now it's not there.

Ah well. There's some healthy debate going on at their forums.

Comment

no its still there, it just got "under-ed" by all the new news posts . all older posts can be found in the news section.

Last edited by A-J; 02-06-2009, 02:22 AM.

Comment

There is a reason Capcom are showing exactly half of the game...it seems all the released media is taken from the first 3 chapters but I remember Masachika Kawata (Producer) saying in a interview that the last 'half' is "something beyond you're imagination".
            Last edited by marcusray; 02-06-2009, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X