BSAA Candid Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSAA Candid Camera

The official Japanese website for Biohazard 5 has been updated with a brief video showing what appears to be an abandoned school bus in the middle of Kijuju. The video camera was apparently dropped and left there, as the image is crooked, and there are cracks in the lens of the camera. If you watch the video long enough, you will see a single Majini walk up to one of the windows on the bus and stand there, motioning with his hand. Perhaps he is speaking to someone, but he eventually walks away.

If this sounds familiar to you, it should. Quite some time ago, members of the THIA staff discovered a looping version of this video on the official website. However, now it is available for all to see.

Click here to be taken to the site.

Well this is familiar...

Where's the bus, tho? Does the camera get kicked again?

Comment

Are you seeing a different video than I'm seeing? The bus is right there in the center of the screen. Behind the tree.

Comment

It looks like a shop to me >.>

Comment

Where is this video located on the site? I cant seem to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by vegeta21x View Post
            Where is this video located on the site? I cant seem to find it.
            It's the icon that looks like a piece of paper with text on it titled "2008/05/28 movie."

Comment

It works for me, but it takes awhile for the video to actually load at first. Try clicking on the icon a few times.

It's pretty interesting. But I wonder what it was that kicks the camera out of its original spot.

Comment

I remember this video it was up of the site when it first started and there was a countdown for the site coming online. I can't remember was this video of the main site when it first came out?

Comment

I believe Ekamp is correct, Archelon. At first glance, I too thought it was a bus, but if you look closer, you can see that it's a shack with old rubber tires buried half-way into the dirt in front of it. To me, it resembles an outdoor bar, which might tie into Adam's blog. Also, is it just me, or can you see a face in the window of the door to the blue-colored building after the camera has been kicked? It's probably nothing, but I figured there must be some significance to the camera's movement.
                  Last edited by Chimera; 02-05-2009, 09:27 PM.

Comment

I don't know why, but this video gives me the creeps. Everything is just so quiet and peaceful, and I keep expecting something to jump out at me, lulz.

Comment

This is the same video we saw back in July.
                      sigpic

Comment

Certainly creepy,but wonder what it means in the grand scheme of the RE 5 things.

Comment

what's the point of this?

Comment

So what's that "Virus Photo" and password. Has that already been figured out?

Comment

I could have sworn that, the first time I saw this, RIGHT before the camera is moved away, that you can see someone/something moving in the front of the bus. It's probably my imagination, but still...

Comment

Working...
                              X