Resident Evil Center Interviews Ken Lally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Center Interviews Ken Lally

Our friends over at Resident Evil Center have yet another interesting interview with one of the cast members of Resident Evil 5. This time it's Ken Lally, Albert Wesker's motion capture actor.

Via Resident Evil Center

Thanks to Dark_Chris

Well it's good to see those mo-cap actors are having fun =)

Comment

Awesome interview. I'm glad to see they had a blast while filming the scenes. It sounds like it would be a lot of fun.

I love that banner they have on the page with a clear shot of Wesker's eyes. I wonder if there's a full shot of that image around. That would be awesome to have.

Comment

Interesting but hardly conclusive.

Comment

What bothers me is that we're one month away from the release of the game and we still haven't find out who voices Sheva.....

Great interview by the way.
          Last edited by aris13; 02-09-2009, 08:42 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Sheva is voiced by Karen Dyer. According to various sources.

Comment

Originally posted by Wesker's Shadow View Post
              Awesome interview. I'm glad to see they had a blast while filming the scenes. It sounds like it would be a lot of fun.

I love that banner they have on the page with a clear shot of Wesker's eyes. I wonder if there's a full shot of that image around. That would be awesome to have.
              I was thinking the same thing about the banner, thought it was pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
              X